EMERALD EYES

Chapter Five.

Walking off the plane, my heart was beating violently. America was so much different to the uk, warmer at least. The weird guy next to me, smelling of smoke, grunted as he snatched his pass port. Fascinated by the American, I was oblivious to realise the ramp- directly in front of me.

With in a blink of an eye, I was hurtling towards the airport floor. I closed me eyes, instead of putting me hands out because me reflexes seem pretty bad. Just at that moment, some slightly muscles arms clutches my waist, firmly. My hair was tossed in front of me face, when a soft hand gently moved my long, blonde locks.

"Steady on there!" A husky, yet playful voice exclaimed.

"I'm sorr-" my speech was immediately paused, at the delightful sight of two emerald green orbs-staring straight through my dignity.

The some what muscly arms propped my small frame on two feet.

"Arabella" I stated. " Never i here been!" Omg, what the hell was I saying? I wasn't even speaking English!

"Hi, Arabella who's never here been! I'm-" the green eyed beauty look rapidly at his watch. "I'm late!"

Without hesitation, the dark haired hero clutched his rollable, red suitcase and ran like his life depended on it. Five minutes in America...and already forgetting about the boyfriend I've had for two years. Classy.

______________

I  walked through duty free, the sound of my small heels clacking on the shiny floor beneath me. I glanced around for my escort. I know-an escort. I glanced around for a person in a suit, holding my name on a piece  of paper. With in the corner of my eye, I saw a tall, broad shouldered chap, with a suit and white gloves, with a sign reading my name.

"Arabella Anne?" The surprising high voice chirped, with a smile plastered from ear to ear.

I nodded my head in agreement as the happy fellow lead me outside-to a charcoal black limousine. Maybe I quite like America.... Cute guys, limousine...I can roll with this!

Hopping into the limo, I was astounded to see it's elegance. A tv, beverages, what else could you ask for?!

"Staci" the man in the suit claimed, snapping his fingers with utter sass. I thought it was an unusual name for a male, yet I smile in pleasure, relaxing a slight giggle unintentionally.

We drove till what felt like forever- I couldn't sleep, I was far too busy watching the landscape drift by. Staci glanced briefly in the wind mirror as I clutched my ankle and winced in pain. I was in so much amusement, I forgot I'd previously jumped out of a two story house window, I'm surprised it's not snapped in half.

"Everything alright, hun?" The manly voice questioned.

"Of course." I lied, clearly.

He nodded slightly, as we pulled up to the most luxurious hotel; it was magnolia, with a red carpet at the front and glass doors. Wow. This was really happening. Deep breaths. Deep breaths...