FAIRYTALE

Chapter Six.

"Ahh! Miss Anne." A French man stated. "Please, May we get your bags?"

Wow. Honestly this was all so surreal and-so fast? I nodded briefly and was soon swept aside by a plump blonde lady.

"You will be staying here, along with the other models staring in this season of the show." She said, pleasantly.

"Show?" I questioned, I do not recall Miss Banks asking me for a show. The plump lady chuckled.

"Oh dearie!" She giggled. "I do hope you're joking!" My face displaying a vacant expression, I grabbed my bags, room key, and scuttled off to my non-permanent room.

It was a pastel room, of a cosy sort. It was an open plan place, with pastel pink walls and complementary marble furniture. I was actually quite fond of the suite. Just as I'd relax and started to take off my shoes, a direct message, yet again, came from miss Tyra Banks herself.

Tyra: contestants, it's initiation night. Grab your gowns and head down to the grand ball (as we like to do things extra) the theme is fairytale! We start filming tomorrow so tonight is great to scope the completion! Have fun. - TyTy xx

Gown? Fairytale? Oh boy, I was the least princess-y person in this entire building! Not only that, but I'm going to meet the other contestants? Oh gosh! I need a dress!

I set out to find a gown in the limited time I had. I visited the best stores (as all expenses are paid) and found the most gorgeous dress!

 I visited the best stores (as all expenses are paid) and found the most gorgeous dress!

It was delightful. Beautiful, even! With little time, I slipped the number on, paired with blue shoes that matched, and my butter scotch hair, in a half up half down-do, with curls. I genuinely felt like a princess, for the first time in my life, I felt my outer beauty was really reflecting how I felt inside!

I hurried to the ball, my nerves eating me up. I walked into a grand hall- with eyes piercing into me. Everyone was staring at me. I grew extremely self-conscious, but thankfully, everyone kind of submerge back into their conversations.

I pottered around the hall, confused of what I should be doing, I guess my facial expression really told the room how I felt, because a deep, husky voice whispered in my ear;

"Is everything alright, Arabella?" A familiar voice questioned. I sharply turned to look at the person, when I was drowned in eyes of green. Oh shoot. It's Emerald Eyes. My breath began to quicken, my heart began to race, my body began to scream! Wait a second-he remembered my name? Despite my utter shock, I finally spat out;

"Oh, it's lovely to see you again." I said, as calmly as my emotions would allow me.

"Hey! At least this time you didn't fall over!" He chuckled, with the most cute laugh, accompanied by a small dimple at the corner of his mouth.

"Would you like to dance?" He questioned, with pure confidence.

I nodded, as he kindly escorted me to the dance floor. I didn't have time to ask his name, nor ask him why he was there, but I wasn't going to ruin this. I distinctly remembered the song 'Perfect' by Ed Sheeran playing subtly behind us. I gently took my hands and we stared to dance. We were close, the chemistry was over whelming but there was no awkwardness. We were hypnotised, well- I was. He was so captivating, all his features, perfectly complimentary to each other. As we danced, I felt a brisk push against me, and found my self stumbling away from him. I didn't fall, thankfully, yet I was very off balance. I glanced up to see a girl, with amber hair, glaring at me as she glided up against Emerald Eyes.

Anger pulsated through every vein. The brown eyed girl snarled at me, before Turing back to the boy I was unfortunately falling for. I was humiliated. I felt a thousand eyes just staring straight at me. I didn't feel like a princess anymore. Who was I to think that was remotely realistic? I'm 19 for crying out loud, it was pathetic!

Just as the tears began to fill me eyes, everyone turned to the doors, as the one and only Tyra Banks strutted in, wearing the most flamboyant, purple gown ever.

"Ladies and Gentlemen..."

Author's note:

OMG! Who is that bitch? I really feel bad for Arabella, when will she get her break! Guys are just not her thing...Quick question, do you prefer outfit images, or would you rather just descriptions? Thanks for reading! :)

Holly Heart 💜