Chapter 1 ~ PROJECT: Sans

(P/N) = Pet Name

"hey (y/n), are you still sleeping?" You groggily opened your eyes at someone lightly shaking you awake. Even after groaning in annoyance, you couldn't stay mad at Sans, who was now poking you instead of shaking you awake. "are you awake?"

You gave him a slight glare, "Yes, yes I am." But then you realized something. He knew what "sleep" and "awake" meant. Did he successfully learn from the science channel?

You practically jumped up from the chair in excitement, bombarding him with questions. "And? How did it go? What did you learn? Do you feel any different?"

"Knock knock."

You blinked in both suprise and pure confusion, "Uh, what?"

"Knock knock."

"Who's there?" You decided to play along.

"Hawaii."

"Hawaii who?"

"I'm fine, hawaii you?

He then made finger guns. That wasn't the type of thing he should have learned, but it made you smile nonetheless.

You snorted, "Okay, that was pretty good. But really now, what did you learn about science? Or cooking?" To your disappointment, he tilted his head in confusion.

"No data available", he said. You just gave him a look before walking back towards the living room. You knew the TV still must have been on because you never tought Sans how to turn it off, and neither have you ever programmed him to do it. And to your surprise, the channel on the TV showed a comedy show, not a science nor cooking one. And next to the remote slept your cat/dog (P/N).

Realization hit you hard like a brick. 'Crap, he/she must have changed the channel again.' Sans' eyes followed your every movement as he still recorded everything. Unfortunately for you, he even recorded the curse words you used to describe this frustrating situation.

But then you remembered the application you had sent about four hours ago. Curious, you jogged back to your laptop and opened your e-mail box. You couldn't hold back your fangirl-like scream when you saw that STAR Industries replied.

They wish to interview you today at 3:00pm.

You looked over at the kitchen clock.

1.56pm.