Shadow x Shy Reader

(Edited)
(Basically I just did a little proof read)
It was the middle of spring and you were sitting at home, just doing nothing. You wanted to go out with your friends, but you were too shy. After a few moments you heard a knock at the door. You got off the sofa and went to the door to see who it was. To your surprise to was Shadow.

"Shadow, what are you doing here" you said quietly.
He responed "Hmph faker called me saying that you're not acting like your self"
"I'm fine"
"Really now, (name) do you honestly think I would fall for that?"
"Fall for what?"
"You lying"

Ever since you and Shadow met, he had a soft spot for you. You didn't understand why though.

"(Name) why don't I show you a place where I go to think.
"Sure, I don't have anything better to do" you muttered as you grabbed your keys then closing the door, locking it.

Shadow suddenly picked you up then held a choas emerald saying choas control.
As he was doing this you closed your eyes.

"You can open up your eyes now(name)" you heard him say.

You slowly opened up your eyes and saw that Shadow had taken you into a part of a forest.

"Shadow how did you find this place?"
"Found it a while back....I come here when I think of her" he said while sitting down on a rock.
You walked over to him ten you sat down beside him.
"Maria"
"Yeah.....I guess after that day I just shut myself away from the word thinking that I'm better off alone but when I met you it all changed, you saved me.

You look at him and he looked at you.
"How did I save you, I'm just a shy girl"
"You saved me in ways I didn't even know were possible and your more than a shy girl"
"Thanks Shadow"
"I got somethinh for ya"
"You got something for me, what for?"
"As...a...you know...a thank you"

You gasped.

"Shadow it's beautiful" was all you could say

'I'm glad you like it"
"Like it I love it, can you put it on me?"
"Sure"
After when he put the necklace around your neck he said.
"I have to say something"
"What is it?"

You turned around and felt his lips kiss yours, he pulled back saying.

"I love you (name)"
"I love you too"

The End