Silver x Reader

(This is the bracelet he gives you at the end of the story)

You were going to see your good friend Silver, you had broken up with your ex boyfriend (a boys name). He didn't broke up with you, it was you who broke up with him. The reason why was that (a boys name) didn't treat you the way you wanted to be treated and enough was enough.

Once you got where Silver lived, you knocked on the door. A few moments later Silver opened it.

"Hi (name), what's up?"
"Hi Silver, nothing much" you said sadly.
"You ok" Silver asked.
"Yeah I just need to talk to you"
"Come on in then"

After when the both of you sat down on the sofa in his sitting room, Silver started speeking.

"What happened?"
"I broke up with (a boys name)"
"You did? When?"
"Earlier today"
"He never really did take care of you"
"How would you know that Silver?"
"It was the way he acted around you. He didn't treat you with respect that you deserved and still do. I didn't.......I didn't like it, not one bit"
"Silver, it's nice that you care, but you gotta know that I can take care of myself"
"I know (name), I know"

There was a few moments of silence, you didn't like it so you started talking again.

"Silver?"
"Mmm" he said indicating that he was listening.
"Can I ask you something?"
"Sure"
"Where you happened to be jealous of (a boys name)?"
"Yes I was"
"Why?"
"Because he held you the way I wanted to hold you. He looked at you the way I wanted and (name) I can't hide my feelings from you......I love you"
"I love you too"
"What? Really?"
"Really"

The both of you leaned in ans shared a sweet kiss. Silver than broke the kiss and said.

"I have something for you"

He pulled a beautiful bracelet.

"Silver, it's beautiful"
"Just as beautiful as you"

                                  The End