Shadow (Lancelot) x Reader Part 2

"You look behond beautiful, (name).

You turned around and saw Sir Lancelot standing behind you.

"Thank you, Sir Lancelot"
"Please, I would much perfer for you to call me Shadow"
"As you wish, Shadow"

Then music started playing ( So close from "Enchanted". It's available on YouTube or Spotify)

"May I have this dance?" Asked Shadow.
"Yes you may" you answered.

*After the dance*

"Come with me" said Shadow as he took hold of your hand.

You followed Shadow out to the castle garden, as he sat both of you down on the ledge of the fountain that was in the centre, he started to speak to you.

"(Name), I need to tell you someting. You should know that I don't really talk about my feelings, let alone opening up to others..." he said this while tightening his grasp around your hands.
"Shadow, you can tell me anything" you say to him.

He looks up at you, his eyes looking into yours. He opened up his mouth as if he wants to say something, but no matter how hard he tries he fails. After a few moments he sighed and began speaking again.

"(Name), I want to tell you what you mean to me, but I cannot seem to find the correct words"
"Then why don't you show me instead of telling me"

Shadow smiled after you spoke.

"If you insist" said Shadow.

Shadow then moved one of his hands and placed it around your waist and placed his other hand on your cheek. He then started to lean in, as he was doing this you placed one of you hands on his chest and the other underneath his chin. Both of your lips then connected. It didn't take long for your sweet kiss to turn into a make out session.
After about 10 minutes the both of you pulled away.

"That was..." you started to say.
"Amazing" said Shadow finishing you off.

You giggled and you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"I guessed what I was trying to say, will you be my lady" asked Shadow.
"I love to" you said.

Shadow picked you up in bridal style and started to head to his chambers as he did this he said.

"Your sleeping with me from now on"
"I wouldn't want that any other way.

                                  The End