Sonic (Secret of the Rings) x Reader

This is the outfit, hope you like it.

This is the headpiece with the hair style you can change this and the outfit is you want

*Time skip when Sonic is about to fight Erazor Djinn*

Sonic had just transformed into darkspine sonic, you wanted to help but there was nothing you could do at this point. Sonic turned to saying;

"Stay back ( your name), don't want you getting hurt"

You nodded and took cover, and prayed that Sonic could defeat this guy.

*Time skip*

After when Sonic defeated Erazor Djinn, he transformed back to himself again. You saw Sonic holding  something behind his back but you could't see what it was. You then saw Erazor Djinn getting up and reaching for his weapon.

"I shall not be defeated! If you defeated me, I will simply return again and again. I am immortal! I cannot be vanquished!" said Erazor Djinn and he started laughing.

Sonic then revealed  what's behind his back.

"It can't be....that's the!" 

"The genie of the lamp is supposed to grant three wishes, am I right?"

"I will never grant any wish from the likes of you!"

Sonic then jumped up and sat on the throne that was behind him.

"My first wish. Bring Shahra back to life!"

Sonic points the lamp at him.

"Ugh...my body...my body is..."

The a light appeared and so did Shahra, you ran to her and gave her a hug she gladly returned it.

"My second wish. Return the Arabian Nights to the way they were, so that the world can have its stories again"

 Sonic points the lamp at him once again. Erazor Djinn was stunned.

"My third wish. Erazor Djinn! You shall live out the rest of time, trapped inside your lamp as you were in days of old!"

Sonic pointed the lamp at him for te last time. purple magic then surround Erzor Djinn.

"Shahra I know you're there! Please stop him! We can start over, the two of us! I swear! I swear it!"

Sonic only shaked his head at him.

"The world is mine! I cannot benied by that filthy RAT!" Erazor Djinn said as her was being pulled back inside his lamp.

"I told you, I'm not a RAT!" 

Erazor Djinn finally went back in to his lamp. Sonic then continued.

"I'm a HEDGEHOG"

You and Sonic then hear Shahra crying, you did your best to comfort her. Sonic then started to speak again.

"Shahra....can you grant me one more wish?"

Shahra nodded.

*Time skip*

"Well that was some adventure" you started.

"I know.. a-a-achoo"

"It seems that you still that cold"

"It seems that way doesn't it" 

 you closed your eyes as you smiled. Suddenly you felt a pair of lips on yours you opened up your eyes to see Sonic kissing you. After a few moments you kissed back. Sonic then pushed you gently onto the couch.

                                                                                    The End