Begging

"Jacob!!" Willow sobs exhausted but relived at the same time. Jacob turns towards Willow, so she can now see his face. She gasps for air, while her eyes get wetter again. "What did you do to him!?" she whimpers frightened. Jacob doesn't look like himself anymore, one could barely recognise him. It seems like there is no life in him, no emotions. Willow is afraid and confused. "I already explained that to you, haven't I?" the tall black figure says in it's deep voice.
"Please don't do that to him!" Willow desperately begs the man. "Please don't... you can take me! You can do anything to me, I wouldn't care. Just please leave Jacob alone..!" she breaks down in tears. "Oh my sweet love... don't cry over him" the man comes closer to her and fondles her cheek. She tries to get away, disgusted by him. "Don't hurt him" she begs in her breaking voice. "Please, I beg you?!" she desperately cries. "Don't worry, my dear. You'll endure the same as him" the man says smiling. He comes closer to her face again, grabs it with both of his hands and before he kisses Willow, she can see his lacerated face.
Then all there is left is darkness.

This is finally part seven y'all! Hope you enjoyed :) Be ready for the next chapters..