Deja Vu

She is falling. Deeper am deeper. Into the trap of desperateness. The pressuring silence, the pitch black darkness.
She opens her eyes. Around her is still darkness. Then slowly a beam of light leaks out of a hidden light source.
Willow starts to see a room around her. After a few moments she realises, that it's her room. But something is different, everything is the same but it all seems so dark and desperate.
Willow gets confused even more. Is this a dream? Or reality? She can't tell. She doesn't know. Then Jacob crosses her mind and all her worries and fears that were gone for a minute start to come back. Her eyes start to water up again. “Jacob..“ she whispers desperate, then her knees give in and she breaks down on the floor, bursting into tears. Crying for help. For someone to tell her what the fuck to do. Someone to answer all her questions. Panic starts to build up inside of her gut, Willow frustrated and totally done grabs her hair and tries to calm herself. But she only breaks down again.
Over and over again she whimpers Jacobs name in tears.
“Don't be sad beautiful“ she hears the creepy mans voice again. “Where am I?“ Willow says scared and upset at the same time.
“Why so upset?“ says the man. Willow remains silent. The man just continues staring at her. “Why?“ Willow finally says after minutes have passed. “Why what my dear?“ the creepy man says. “Why are you doing this?“ Willow asks.
“I told you Willow“ the man answers. “No you didn't!“ Willow desperately whimpers. “Just dig a little deeper Willow! You know it!“
Willow tries to think of her lost memory. And suddenly she drifts away from the place she is and it feels like she's in a dream.
She's by the park bench. The place where she and Jacob always used to go to back in Virginia. Jacob's sitting next to her and is telling a story. This is like deja vu. She was there with him, in this exact situation. Years ago. “Jacob?“ Willow interrupts him telling his story. But Jacob doesn't seem to hear her voice and he just keeps on talking. “Jacob!?“ Willow raises her voice, attempting to get his attention this time. But he just ignores her. What the hell is going on. Willow once again is questioning everything.
“Jacob can you hear me?“ she tries to talk to him one last time. He stops talking. There's no such thing as expression on his face. And all of a sudden, to Willows surprise, he fades away and so does the whole scene around her. “Jacob!“ Willow screams. But before anything else happens, she is in a new set up. This time she's at a theme park her and Jacob always used to attend. But this time he's not here. No one else but Willow is in the park. And everything looks old and dilapidated. “Hello?“ Willow shouts through the silence. No answer. “Hello?“ she almost screams a bit louder than the first time. But still, no answer. She decides to go and search for someone. There are a lot of buildings and little houses, maybe someone is in there and they just didn't hear her call. After some time searching she finds a little house full of dolls. She slowly steps in. “Hello?“ she calls. No answer once again. She looks around, but all she sees are those creepy looking dolls. 
Her eyes get stuck at one weird looking doll. Willow thought the eyes of the doll girl were moving for a split second. She stares at the doll, waiting for it's eyes to move again. Am I going insane? Is the only question Willow has stuck in her head now.
After a while she calms herself again and just when she wants to walk out the door suddenly shuts and the room gets dark with only a beam of light left on the doll girl. Frightened Willow looks at it. And with another fast second all the dolls fall out of their shelf on the ground. Willow screams and again everything around her just fades away.

Hi guys💖 Hope you enjoyed this new chapter :) updating again soon.. oh and this story is 246 in #jacobsartorius so thank you all so much for that😊