Chapter Three - A Reluctant Withdrawl

Now the biggest downside to being a teen undercover villain has to be fundings. How on earth am I meant to afford evil supplies on my meager allowance?  $20 a week is not going to buy me the Outfit I've just 'ordered'. 

So, a visit to some of the local banks appears to be in order. Last time I went money gathering, I managed to purchase a beautiful rose-gold revolver, with engravings in silver and black. If I'm going to do the work of common criminals, I'm going to look stylish doing it. 

I pull on the black outfit from before and make my way towards the nearest bank. I choose the smallest bank first. They don't have an alarm, and I need a warm up. I shoot at the glass doors and step through the shattered pane. Pointing my gun at the attendant, I talk loudly and adopt an English accent. "Money, Now. Unless you want this attendant to receive a bullet to the head." The people stand there, not daring to move. I clap my hands, and glare with as much malice as I can muster. "I haven't got all day." 

This prompts the second assistant into moving, and he quickly stuffs handfuls of cash into a bag as It comes out of the machine. "That will do." I snatch the bag from his sweaty hands and watch as he activates a panic button I hadn't noticed. "That was not part of our agreement" I snarl, and I leap out of the broken door. 

With one swift movement, I pull off the cape and black shirt, before stuffing it and the money into my backpack. I do it just in time,  just as the zipper of my bag is secured, my second eldest brother, Carter, lands in front of the store. "Carter!" I yell.  He turns and sees me, waving at him. "What's happening Aelia?" he asks, and I reply with an air of indifference. "That bank just got robbed. The robber ran east I think. If you'd come quicker you would've caught him, bozo." He sighs and rolls his eyes at me. "It's not too late to catch him. I was only late because we caught sight of PinK on the other side of town!"

"Whatever bro, but really - you have one job and there's three of you."  Carter just huffed and flew off in the direction I pointed him in. Good thing the next bank was west.