20: Dance Dealio

Talon's POV:

It was the day of 'Christmas Ball' or should I say 'Year end Party'. Were on Shawn's dorm with William, were getting prepared and I am here, inside the bathroom fixing my hair.

It took me hour fixing my hair forming it into a perfect spikes. I comb every sides of it and mold it into spikes and comb it. Every strands of it is perfectly comb.

After one hour, I leave the bathroom and saw the boys glared at me. I just chuckle at them and they are still glaring at me.

"How long you are going to work with that hair of yours?"

Shawn ask crossing his arms

"What?, that's why my hair is perfect. Come on Shawn, perfection takes time"

I said and I grab my boots and William hurriedly enter the bathroom. I sit on the corner of the room and kick and shoot the hole with my foot on the boot, once I finished, I check my bracer and check my rocket boot if it is still working. I activate them and test them.

It works

I fly around the room while waiting William.

I check my precious MADphone and open my account on my spy place.

Oh no

Oh no..

They must be waiting for us for sure.. Yeah totally, she even posted it online.

"Hey Sean, how long William's gonna stay in the bathroom?" I asked and he stop playing his phone and took a glance on me

"We should call him" he said and get up and knock the bathroom's door

The bathroom door open and William came out.

He is looking good with that light brown scarf that I gave to him for early christmas so that I will not spend my nights over thinking about his gift. He look on us and smile giving us a sign that he is ready for the party.

After that, we hurriedly go to the girls, you know what I mean.

We all walk through halls and look for my dorm and we knock on the door then the door opens revealing Penny's best friend Kayla, fully dressed up and ready for the party.

She stare on us then open the door wider so that we can enter.

We enter my dorm, and I saw Pasha and Kayla but no presence of Penny.