19: A Tal-oween!

Okay, before we start, this chapter is full of puns. Puns that came out from my mind. So yeah read on!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Talon's POV:

I was running into the halls, cause it's dark and you don't know what will happen when you're in the darkness. I ran as fast as I can going to my dorm to prepare for...

The Halloween Party! Yey! *clears my throat*.

I open the doorknob and slam it and lock it then flop down on my bed. I heard Penny scream by the sound of the door that I make. I sit on my bed and look at her.

"Yesh, you shock me with that Talon!"

"Sorry Penn, just scared from those ugmos outside"

"Anyway, What do you think I should wear for halloween?"

"Umm, my girlfriend?."

".... You're right, that would be 'terrifying'. Pun intended."

"You decide, I don't care 'bout that."

"And you? What will you be..?"

"You don't know? Oh c'mon I'm the DJ on this party!"

"Why they choose you as the DJ?"

"Without my music, life would 'B flat'... Get it?"

"Ha  Ha.... Oh I know who am I"

"What? A 'coin'? Ha!"

"No.. A red lady!"

"You keep red-ing and red-ing Penn."

"Whatevs or Cleopatra"

"You decide anyhoo, Lemme ask you a question."

"What is it?"

"What do ghosts serve for dessert?"

"Umm... What?"

"'I Scream'! Ha!"

"Haha, how 'punny'.. Pffht!, amatures."

After that we prepare for the party, I wear as a mummy, a purple 'handsome' mummy.. Made by myself. I grab my headphones and ready to go, I leave Penny all alone but, nahh she will go after me.

I enter the heart of this university where they place all of the party events here at school, I go to the DJ's place and I set my speakers and turntables for the party and play the music. I saw many agents wearing their costumes, a not so scary costume. They talk, they laugh and blah blah blah.

I saw William with Kayla, William as Frankenstein and while Kayla as Frankenstein's Bride.

I look around and I saw Penny with Pasha. Penny wears a red lace dress and a black leggings while Pasha dress as a werewolf. Penny must dress as Pennywise, much better than the red lady... Shocks! ha!