29: You're a terrible driver, Talon.

Penny's POV:

I woke up feeling the pain over myself, I just remembered, I had a rough day yesterday. I get up from bed and stretch myself.

I rub my eyes, and yawns. I slowly walk trying to maintain my balance and enter the bathroom.

I take a cold shower making my nerves to wake up from the reality. After taking a shower I wear my HQ uniform then brush my teeth and brush my hair and tie it with my signature pigtail hair. I leave the bathroom clean and wear my gloves and I was about to open the door for me to leave, there goes Talon, rushing to catch up.

"Wait for me!, Penny!" He said while putting his boots. His hair is done, perfectly formed spikes. Everything is done. How could he do that? He grabs his bracer and wear it then run next to me.

We leave the dorm safe and sound. Seems like nothing happen this yesterday, everything is back to normal.. Without Mal. Get it? Mal, normal? Um.. Okay I should stop.

I still have some cuts to heal, bruises to bandage. I'm a total mess, I should be more careful during these types of events. We headed to cafeteria and look what we found out, A hype Shawn!, running around the cafeteria.

"What the heck are you doing?" Talon said raising his left eyebrow

"Exercising?" He said and run again

"Man, he should be doing that on the University's park or in gymnasium instead."  Talon said slapping his forehead.

"I know, anyway let's look for Kayla." I say

He nodded and we look around. We saw Kayla sitting near the big window, tapping her phone.

We sit in front of her.

"Hey Kay." I wave at her. Not paying any attention. She glued her eyes on her phone.

"Uh, Kayla?" I said again, waving my hand on her face

She look at me and smile and she inhale some air, I glance at Talon who is covering his ears.

"PENNY!, I HAVE NEWS! MAL IS ON HQ's JAIL!, and the bad news is: the clone just escape" Kayla said with a high volume on her voice, making my eardrums crash... Kidding.

"The clone? Oh no." Talon said removing his hands on his ears

"I know right" Kayla said rolling her eyes.

"Well, we need to eat breakfast" Kayla said standing up.

"Yep, Talon you coming?" I said looking to his hair

"Yeah why not?" He said and charmingly smile.. Am I the only one see him smile this charming?.. Probably you too.

We headed to food line and grab some food cause it's a food line, duh. I grab milk, salad and yoghurt on my tray.

"Penny?, are you in a diet?" Kayla asks. I look on her tray. A chicken nuggets, milk, salad, sausages, pizza and fries. Is that a breakfast?

"No wonder why you're fat Kayla." I said rolling my eyes

"Whatevs, Penn" She said laughing