31: Dinner with the Claw Family

Thank you for your uhh-mazing ideas, Sanster_Gaster!

------------------------------------------------

Penny's POV:

"Oh, you must be my grandson's girlfriend!" Mrs. Claw said while looking at me, I see Talon shrugged and also me... I saw Kayla and William smirked at us.

"Nana, she's not my girlfriend!" Talon protests, I shake my head

"Oh, my bad."  She said and look at us

"Grandma, meet my friends!, Kayla, Shawn, Pasha, and.. Penny." William said we waved to her shyly and she welcomed us

"Welcome to our home, dearies. Come, the food is waiting for you." She said and walk towards the empty dark hallways.We follow her.

I look around and saw a portrait of a Claws hanging on the wall, each of them are different types of Claws, there are gold one, silver, bronze, and other types of metals like platinum, tin, iron, cooper and more. I saw the portrait of Dr. Claw, without his face showing, and his Brother, Dr. Thaw, then his mother, Maryland Claw.

"Here we are, take a seat for us to proceed." She said and walk to the kitchen.

I sit next to Kayla and Talon, some MAD maidens place a plate, different kinds of spoon and fork, a dining knife, a bowl maybe for soup, and a wine glass. Very expensive.

"Talon, William!, good to see you!" Dr. Thaw said and hug them. Talon smiled and hug him back, same to William. They release their hug and go back to their sit.

"Oh, here's Irving!." The gloved hand man said. We saw Dr. Claw walks and sit facing us. I shrugged, I was having a dinner with our arch nemesis.

"You brought friends?" Dr. Claw asks, scanning his eyes towards us. I can't see his face but I can feel that he is looking at us.

"Yeah, I brought them to celebrate our team from winning the agent fest!." William said while smiling

"Very good, my nephew!" He said clapping.

Am I seeing the good side of the Claw?..

"Now dearies, wash your hands before you eat. There's a Claw policy here." Mama Claw-- I mean Mrs. Claw said pointing on the kitchen. We politely nod and stand up, then headed to the kitchen.

I open the sink and the water's streaming down, I place my hand there and clean it.

"Sorry about my grandma, she's just want her rules to be followed." William said

"Sure, indeed" I nodded and gave him a warm smile

We go back to our seats and I sit properly.

"The soup is already done, Maidens!, serve them.." Mrs. Claw said

"Yes, madam"  The maidens said and quickly walk to the kitchen

"So, how's school?" Dr. Thaw said towards Talon. I look to him, cupping my cheeks

"Uh I don't know?, with all the paperworks. I guess it's Tearable. Pun intended." Talon said while looking down on the utensils placed on the table cloth. Shawn snickered

"Son, how's the fest going?" Dr. Thaw said, William glance on him and smiled

"It's great I guess dad, thanks" He said