A Night With Suga

*8 pm*

   At dinner Suga made me sit next to him and Jimin placed himself on the other side of me. I looked at both boys as they smiled at me.

   "Chyanna I'm staying in your room tonight," Suga whispered to me while handing me a plate of food fixed for me.
   "What why???" I replied a little flustered

   "It seems you've forgotten how important you are. I told you the first day we met, that If you ever forgot that I'd remind you." Suga said with a devilish smile as he reached down and squeezed my hand.

   I didn't notice Jimin watching with a sad expression. Suddenly Jimin moves closer to me.

   "Hey, why aren't you eating? Here let me feed you." Jimin said as he put rice in my mouth. "You look so cute when you eat."

   The whole time I kept getting pulled back and forth by Suga and Jimin. The rest of the guys just trying to intervene. After we finished Suga and me went to my room.

   As soon as we entered my room Suga pulled me into the bed. My heart was racing and my body in flames.

   Suga kissed me hard and whispered, "Now let me remind you how much you mean to me."

   Suga slowly started taking off my clothes and I started taking off his too. I didn't want this moment to end.

   He slowly kissed my lips then moved to my neck then he whispers in my ear "I love you so much." as he entered me.

   "I--I love you too." I practically moaned.

   His kisses made feel alive. I didn't want to stop.

*2 hours later*

   After we got dressed again Suga laid down next to me, grabbed my hand an kissed it, "You must be tired, go to sleep." he said as he covered us up and wrapped his arms around me.

   "Ok... I love you..." I said sleepily

   "I love you too..." he said as we both drifted off to sleep.

" he said as we both drifted off to sleep

*The next morning*

   I heard the alarm on my phone go off and as I turned it off I went to get up but I was suddenly pulled back in bed.

   As turned on my side I saw Suga laying there smiling at me, "Where are you going beautiful?" he asked.

   "I was going to take a shower... I have an audition today." I said taking in how he even looks handsome half asleep.

   "Do you have to? Just stay here me, please." Suga begged

   "I can't, my manager is already upset me for blowing off all my auditions last week. I can't mess anymore." I told him feeling bad for leaving, especially after last night...

   "What time will you be home?" Suga asked

   "I don't know, but I'll text you when I'm heading home ok?" I said as I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

   "Ok, I love you," he said as I shut the door to my bathroom and got ready for my audition.

   Maybe this time I'll get the part...