Party Time

Warning Adult Content
This chapter contains
Graphic Details
Strong Language
Sex

*At the apartment*

The guys worked hard on the party, I couldn't wait to have fun with all of them. As soon as I walked into the room I was in awe.

The walls were covered in the blue and black streamers, pastel blue balloons were floating in the air, and there was a small little table of food and a congregation cake in it.

"OMG! Guys this is beautiful, I love it, thank you so much." I said trying not cry as I hugged all of them.

"It's nothing, we're all proud of you and wanted to something special for you," Namjoon said

"OK let's party now," Taehyung said as he turned up some music and grabbed Jungkook to dance with him.

"Come on Chy (Y/N)." Suga came up behind me and grabbed my hand, " Let's dance."

"Oh ok..." I said wasn't expected Yoongi to ask me to dance.

The music was loud and we all danced our hearts out. None of us had a care in the world. We were electric. I felt normal. This was the best day ever.

It didn't take long for Tae to break out the achool either. We all just wanted to be carefree and have fun.
The drinks kept coming and every bad thoughts and feeling was beginning to fade away.

Warning Adult Content
Starts Here

(I love this song)

"Hey..." Jimin said as he whispered into my ear, "Let's go to the room.."

"Ok..." I said as followed Jimin, it wasn't til we got to my room that Suga was also with us.

As soon as we all got to my room both boys began stripping my clothes off. All three of use where sloppy drunk but I didn't care. I wanted both them.

"Uhh--hh Yoon--Yoongi." I let out has he kissed my bare skin.

Jimin was behind me make my whole body go on fire while Suga was doing the same in front.

"Su---suga, Jim---jimin." I moaned out in pleasure.

"Babe.. I-i love you." I said directed towards both of them.

"I love you more." They both said at the same but didn't seem to notice.

They both started to thrust faster and faster. It hurt but I was enjoying it. I didn't want it to end ever.

Eventually all three of our movements became sloppy. I was exhausted and hot but I felt amazing.

The last thing I remember was being kissed by Jimin and Suga.......

*Sorry this short but it's like 3 am and I'm tried