Hi

I know what you're thinking. Yes, I am supposed to be working on my finals right now and I really can't take on another fic right now. But...this idea really hit me and I really want to write something different from Birds of a Feather and Follower, something that is more mature. 

However, taking on this fic means that I will have to neglect my imagines book, which is something I'm okay with (I will make sure to keep all my ideas as drafts for when I have time). If y'all are okay with that, then I will focus on this, Birds of a Feather, and Intro: Piper. Once Intro: Piper and the sequel are finished, I will go back to my imagines book. 

If you like this idea and are okay without imagines for a while, then hooray! This fic will definitely happen. If not, I can put this fic on the back burner until I finish Intro: Piper and the sequel. Just let me know!

Synopsis:

After a one night stand with a brokenhearted Yoongi, he collapses on the street and is rushed to the hospital. There the doctors discover that the you are soulmates. With Min Yoongi's soulmate discovered, the you are forced together, but despite what destiny says, the two of you want nothing more than to walk away and forget any of this ever happened. 

But that could kill you.

Will the two of you outrun destiny? Or will destiny suture your hearts together and make you fall for each other? 

Basically, it's a soulmate AU where you can medically discover/diagnose soulmates, but Yoongi and his soulmate kind of hate each other.

Remember, please let me know what you think of the idea so I can gauge when I'm going to start this fic!

Thank you!

-FarFromSuga

Update 6/13/2020: Hello, FarFromSuga here! I am currently doing an edit of this book to fix my typos and to take out the cringe use of honorifics in the first half of the book. This is one of my favorite books and therefore I want it to be it's best. Nothing major plot or character-wise should change, things will just be a little more readable. Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy! :)