Loki x (Female) Reader {Smut}

I love my little frost giant, and I love writing smut. So for my first piece, we get some Loki smut! You're welcome.
—————————————————
Warnings: smut, sex and oral.
Word: 635 (started small so I could work up to some killers)

This cold hands where touching your back again, he quite enjoyed the nights you were to warm, you'd pull your top off and snuggle up to him, his cold body offering purpose. Humming in content as his finger reached the bottom of your spine, "I know you're awake..." he began, leaning close to your ear. "Don't jest with me..." nibbling your lobe, that earned a quiet moan, and a smile.

Opening your eyes in not quite full content, examining his chest, the painfully pale skin still had dark hickeys. Your breasts marked by his mouth happily, his cold mouth already trying to mark on your neck. Huffing and complaining "Loki....you've already covered me in marks, I can't be seen covered badly, they'll start asking questions..." Thor hit on you daily, but his silver tongued brother seduced you every night.

Those cold fingers touched your thighs, the short nails on his long fingers leaving gentle scratches. "Loki I need to get up..." pulling the cover off yourself, you'd be at risk of been caught if you didn't get yourself out soon. The hum of disappointment caused him to grip your thigh "just a while longer, I wish to please you..." he begged, Loki never begged unless he really wanted it. Settling back into the mattress, "come now, patting his lap and smiling in excitement, "just for a while..." leaning into your bag, you pulling out a square of foul, "I want to try using this.." Loki stared interested "it's a condom, I know i'm on the pill, I just want to start using these..." Loki nods taking the item, you showed him how to use it and he was examining. "It feel strange..." smiling in giddy excitement, you never expected him to be so excepting of the new item. "Don't worry, I'll distract you from it..."

Mounting his lap, you had no issue involving wetness, feeling his larger then average member filling your cavity. "My love..." he groaned a breast in each breast. He squeezed and grabbed, he let his head rest against the soft pillows as you began riding his pulsating cock. "It feels different, I can't feel it as well..." he complained, you didn't mind the feeling of latex, it soothed your mind. "You don't need to remove yourself when you release.." she informed, that bought him into the idea.

He now pinched at the nipples, "my dear, you please me well..." your mind was already like mush, grinding down till you found the desired position. Now you used him like your dildo; his pleasure was non important, he got off by your satisfaction. Within ten minutes he was bruising your hips, long fingers gripping tight. "Y/N, my love, I need to..." thrusting rapidly, "Y/N!" He called aloud, his cock jerking in excitement, it was so strong you could feel it. He pulled out, you had almost achieved second orgasm, "lay..." his satin voice demanded.

Panting you opened your legs, this was his favourite part. Happily he placed your legs across his shoulder, his face nuzzling straight into your sex, his tongue lapped excitement at your clit and hole. Humming around your clit, only pulling away to mark your thighs "my love, except my pleasure to you..." he began again; attacking your hole in giddy pleasure. Finally you spasmed around around his cool muscle, the bitter taste caused him to smile. Lapping you clean then sitting up, he disposed of his condom, then laid next to you, "Y/N, my dear?" Smiling looking at him, "I'm really for you to leave a mark that people can see; I want them to know...."