Bucky x Reader

Words: 704
Warnings: smut, unprotected sex, fluff
Summary: some sappy rubbish with Bucky.

"Doll..." He called out to you, the shower muffling his voice. "Doll..." he hollowed, "I know you can hear me...!" Finally you pulled yourself out of the tangled covers. "What!" He chuckled, "I forgot my towel, will you grab it for me.." He was probably doing puppy eyes at you, not that you looked, it was stupidly early (6:30am). Stomping in and throwing his towel on the toilet seat; he opened the shower door, "give me a smooch doll..." leaning in and kissing his pouting lips, his arm tangled around you and pulled you into that warm water. Even though he only had one arm, he was still strong. Groaning "James...my clothes are wet..." He simply laughed "better remove them..." slowly removing the button down top, throwing it into the bath (across from the shower) then did the same with the pants. Chuckling giving your ass a squeeze. "Cute doll..." Opening the door again to get out, "excuse me..." you sassed shutting the door before he can get out, "you can't pull me into the shower. Squeeze and squiggle me, then try and get out..." he never looked more smug. His mouth attacked yours, groping your ass with a smirk plastered on his lips. "Doll, you make me the happiest man in the world.."

Next thing you where been tugged against his body. Back against then cool tiles and mounted against his hips. "Bucky, no..." whining and pouting, he enters you and begins to kiss you lovingly. He knew you where only tired. It was 6:30 am and he understood your pain, you liked a lay in, not that he let you. His lips assaulted you necks collar and mouth; hips pushing into you at an alarming rate. Clawing at his back, biting his collar bone and smiling in delight. Lewd sounds escaped your innocent mouth as he pleased your aching need. "I swear I've died and you are my heaven..." He always said stuff like that, called you an angel. You giggles cut off by a moan as he thrusts again, his arm around your lower back and your arms around his neck. "No. You're very much alive, I full well feel it..." finally your eyes roll into the back of your head as he finishes you off, letting you cum before pulling out and emptying himself into the drain. Finally he placed you down, "glad I finally moved in..." smooching your neck and smiling. "It took you three years.." he rolled his eyes, "I know; but I needed to be sure...sure you wouldn't abandon me and call me a monster..." pushing his soaking hair back. "What happened then, that's history, and it will stay that way, you're a good person. And that's all I'll ever see you as...you're my angel..." turning the water off and smiling. "Now. Come back to bed or suffer..." His eyes grew interested "suffer?" Nods. "I'll tickle you...don't think I won't...I expect to feel you in bed with me in twenty minutes or I'll hunt you down..." getting out and wrapping a towel around yourself. Then using a towel on your head and feeling the cold sheets on her warm body.

Within ten minutes he was in the sheets next to you, now he had his second arm, it was wrapped around you tenderly, the fingertips running along the waist band of your panties. "James...we aren't..." He hummed, "I know Doll, I'm just playing, go back to sleep, I love you.." leaning down and kissing you.  He allowed you to sleep till 10:35am then insisted you got up, he even tried to make you toast, he burnt it but, the thoughts counts.

Finally you convinced him cereal was good enough and it was peaceful for a while, he settled with you watching tv. His flesh hand playing with the front of your hair, "Bucky, I'm trying to eat..." he simply ignored your complaint and continued to play, when did you fall so seeping in love with this man? When couldn't you control yourself anymore?

The minutes he told you, he loved you like he never thought possible.