Daughter of Gaia (Reader X Avengers)

Words: 552

Warnings: Bullying, threatening behaviour, sass, cruel behaviour

Summary: You are the untold child of Gaia, mother of all mothers, Greek Goddess of Life. You also happen to the master of the butterfly effect, master assassin. Fury sets you a test, if you pass, you are a shield agent.

You are master of the butterfly effect, one of the most effective assassins, when Nick Fury approached you, told you if you get close to Tony Stark, get within millimetres of killing him, then he said he would give you a job. That's how you got here, in the lab at Stark tower, "I'll ask again, what is your name?" Tony had his suit in sentinel mode, it was aimed at your head. Steve was stood at a distance watching you, Natasha Romanoff next to Tony, and the Godbrothers, Loki, and Thor. Someone else, man, metal arm, short brown hair. He looked nervous, almost like he was normally in the chair.

"Jarvis anything?" Tony asked his personal AI system, simply you rolled your eyes, "No sir, nothing, the CCTV didn't pick her up on the way in.." Loki was eyeing you slowly, finally, he whispering something to him. "Loki says he can not access her mind, she is completely sealed off..." Tony sighed, "Who are you working for? Hydra? Thalos?" Finally, Bruce walked in, he was the best Avenger. "Dr Banner, so glad you could make it to my interrogation" Remember me? Blonde in the short skirt.." They could see the shock on his face, "You know her?" Tony was clearly getting stressed, Bruce gave a half nod, "erm, I met her about three months ago.." You watched him squirm, "at a club.." Natasha gave him a confused look, that only made his cheeks turn bright red, "What is a club?" Thor blundered, "He means brothel...strip clubs they call then here.." Loki informed calmly.

"Loki.." Tony growled the God began to pry into your head, his cold palm against your forehead, his face twisted when you pushed back. "Should I enter your brain, frost giant? Let's have a look at your secrets..." With that, you began to pry into the God's thoughts.

"GET OUT!"

Falling away from you, he cradled his head, "Witch!" He cursed, standing pulling his dagger out, "Who are you? How did you do that? How much did you see?" The others stood frozen, Loki hadn't snapped in a long time, had you just sent him other the edge. "That's a lot of questions for me, I'll need time to think...Nah, I don't feel like telling you." Leaning back in the chair, "Release me and I'll talk, I don't like been resistant, and outnumbered, far too many mortals in the room.." Eyes passing to Steve, "Maybe not." You liked setting people on edge.

They actually gave you freedom, standing and straightening your clothes, "I'll start with Loki, his questions are actually interesting.." Turning to the God, "My name is Gaia, I'm named after my mother, fortunately, I'm not her. You are weak compared to the powers I possess, it was simple. I saw everything Loki.." With his name, Fury burst through the door, "You better release my agent or we will be disagreeing.." A smile crossed your lips "Bye bye.." Leaving with Fury, this is your new life, and you are about to love every minute of it.