Author's Note

Thank you, all of you who read this book. I seriously appreciate it. And, as someone who hates writing fanfiction, this story was actually quite fun to write.

Special thanks to lindasimcock ShadowDragon76 SophieNorthcott1, and numerous others, who voted on this story. I also thank all of you who added this story to your reading lists. But, very special thanks must go to SophieNorthcott1, who was the first to read and vote on this story. Another very special thanks must go to ShadowDragon76, the first person to comment on this story.

If you wish to become more interactive with my stories, I seriously do need ideas on lockdowns, characters, and past stories, such as some of the stories of the twenty-seven scars. I will openly listen to any suggestions you make, so please message me or comment on the chapters. If your idea sounds outstanding and precisely what I need, then it will make the story, I promise. Even if I don't like your idea (which I highly doubt, since I like literally everyone's opinions and ideas when it comes to my writing) then I will send you a message of gratitude and still ask for you to read my stories.

Now, you all may be mad that my story ended so suddenly. But don't worry. The next book in the four-book series is named Shards of Red Glass. If you liked Shards of Black Glass, then you'll love its sequel.

Again, many thanks to all of you who have read this book. And, who knows, maybe I'll make a book about all of Saira's scars one day. Just maybe.... ;p