I can't remeber when you hurt me so bad

few days after leaving the hospital Castle decided to join a local rapping competition that he made it very far in. He was able to make it to the semi-finals until this happened 
Castle POV
"Will these two gentlemen please come to the stage?” The judge say the three of them for this was Doja cat, Nicki Minaj, and Cardi B. ( God I wish this could happen but I know it never would lol)  "Von nyguen," the crowd boos

I look at him and smile giving him a little hope that he might needed for this battle. He walks into the stage.

"Von the reason why you in the bottom today," Nicki starts "is because we just weren't feeling the vibe you wanted us to feel for the song you wrote."

I sigh in disbelief I thought they like his song. Doesn't matter he'll beat whoever he has to go against. I sit in the back waiting for the next name.

"Our second choice for the person that's going to be in the bottom with Von is..." My eye go wide a the words come out of her mouth "Castle chi hyuk."
The crowd is so shocked you can see it on they're faces. I walked on stage wondering why I'm here .
"Castle," Doja begin "All I can say is 'Killa Killa' didn't Killa' us." I look at her in utter shock but if this is it then I better go down swinging.

"Okay boys, you know the protocol," Cardi says in her raspy voice "we chose the songs for y'all to rap to and you just gotta touch us enough for us to like you." I nod and look at Von. "First up Von." I leave the stage and watch. The song starts:

When he finishes up the crowd cheers and he goes and sit down.
I'm next now. Oof. Ok it now or never. The music starts:

After I finish the last verse the crowd goes crazy. But tears start to flood my eyes. I look down so know one could see them but... "Babe why you crying?" Nicki asks I look up and wipe my eyes. "Shits been hard lately ya know," I choke out "I just came out of the hospital from a abusive relationship and I'm still recovering from the trauma. My life has been hell honestly that why I write music to help myself." They all give me sympathetic looks. I wipe my face and pull myself together. "On that note we have made our decision...." The panic starts to set in. Did I do too much? Fuck. "Both of you are safe" holy shits.
So I was going into the final with four people. We all pack up as I head to leave until I'm hit in the back of the head.