Your love

Castle POV

"N-no he can't be dead!" I yell at the doctors. They just give me a sympathetic look. That's it. "Get out before I do something I might regret," I growl, my fist clenched digging into my palm. Their eyes go wide before rushing out of there. I finally let the tears fall. I couldn't take it anymore. I grab his hand squeezing it hoping it will squeeze back. Nothing. He's gone. He's gone. I can hear Axel's voice in the back of my head. Better off now he's gone. He chuckled in my head. I will never forgive myself. Losing him is too much. I just wanted to hold you close. So you could stay forever. I look at my long-time best friend and thought of all the memories we had together.

Flashback

I was three years old, and all I wanted was the music. My parents were doing everything they could to move away from our place working always overtime. While I sat up in my grandma's project-building coloring. When she died from old age (bless her). My parents were able to put me in daycare where I met him. I was walking around the daycare looking for something to do. I saw the pretty dresses and put one of them on. It was gold with a shoulder piece that connected to both shoulders. I put some small heels on and look for the big crown that I had made earlier. I looked around to make sure none of the meanies would come and ruin everything. They always ruin everything. I put the crown on and closed the toy box to see the tall shark boy. I stare at him as he stares at me. My face grows hot. "Can you dance for me pwease?" I gleefully smiled and put some music on and dance. I jumped, spun, and twirled my way through the entire song until it came to an end. The boy claps as I bowed. He smiles and came up to me and hugged me. My little body pressed into his. He walked away and soon I was grabbed by the meanies again. I really hated it when they picked on me. They yelled at me and kicked me tearing my dress and crown apart. Tears fell down my face as they did their damage until the boy tackled all of them and beat them up. He got up from the ground as all the meanies ran away crying. He came up to me with a serious face, held my hand and I blushed. He told me he will protect me forever. We were inseparable after that day.

End of flashback

¨Please, tell me something. I need to know.¨ I sit next to his cold body and grab his hand. ¨You took my breath and never let go.¨ I feel a chill go down my spine as something touches me. He's Here. He's with me. I feel his body wrap around mine. I smile-tears raining down my face. His spirit is still alive with me. I hear his voice in a faint whisper. ¨Just keep loving me harder,¨ he says. ¨ Let my love take away the pain.¨

¨You loved me harder.¨

With those words, his body heat slowly drips like honey. I laid on the chest of my hero as the tears fell on him. I walked away from the room and I sat outside the room. A few minutes passed until I heard a certain sound. Beep beep beep...