You love it when I touch you

Castles' pov

I look at Doja confused why he bring jed to the stage in the middle of the filming. I see him walking through the aisles of the seats. He walked up the stage wear some fine clothing and a small box in his hand. I was took back by when he came up to me. He got down on one knee and open the box to reveal a super nice expensive looking ring. It was sliver with purple diamonds. My favorite color...he remembered. At first I thought it was a wedding ring but slowly i realized it was just a promise ring. He looking up at me with his yellow eyes and smiled brightly. I sit there visibly shook. He spoke slowly "Castle chi hyuk will you be my.." He paused for a sec thinking "Boyfriend?" I smiled and tears left my eyes as I tackled him to the ground and hugged him screaming yes yes yes. After getting ourselves up he slid the ring on my finger tears flowing at this point. When getting closer and kiss passionately his soft lips latched on to me. The crowed cheers us while the other rappers and the judges are being really supporting. "I LOVE ME SOME GAY LOVE!" Cardi yells. We laugh. I turn to the stage one last time raising my specter in the air shouting "LETS CHANGE THE WHOLE WORLD DAY BY DAY!!"