Now you know how it feels to cry

Castles POV
I was sitting in the hospital room next to Jed. They put off the competition until we got everything under control. Everyone says I'm going to win with the final song I've been writing but I really don't think so. This is what I have so far.
song 1:Break me off, show what you got, cause I don't want no one minute man.
Song 2:drip on drip in the middle of the night. I know that you miss cause I put it down right. Oh baby, I can put on a flight. You know a guy like me can do it right. Oh baby, everything you do amazing. Ain't nobody got you going crazy. I got what you need. Everybody think you shy but I know you a freak baby.
Song 3: better than me none of these bitches ain't better than me. I know you want so nasty you freak. I was writing my music and costume designs until the monitor went off. I jump 10 feet in the air until the doctors came in to see what going on. "low pulse get some carnation toka !" They shout as they frantically get the stuff.  I'm losing my shit right now. They people try everything they could to keep him alive, but my heart dropped to my ass as soon as I heard...Beeeeeeeeeeeep. I was petrified as the doctor said "time of death 20:59." No. No. There No way. 

And then Molly came in and killed them all. (JK my friend wrote THAT)