chapter fifteen

//(Y/N) in body of Taehyung//
Hana lived in a little house painted a soft mint color. The grass was green and colorful flowers grew on the edges of it. It even had a white picket fence. She walked up ahead, skipping every other step all the way up to her door.

"My parents are probably making dinner," she said simply. "If you want you can join us," We were ushered into the hallway connecting to the living room. "I'm home!"

Her mom, Kim Siyeon, popped her head out from the corner. "Hey, Honey. How was practice?" She pulled Hana into a hug.

"I had fun." Mrs. Kim brought her hands together with glee.

"That's great, hun," she turned to us. "And you brought friends. (Y/N), Nice to see you again! It's been awhile since you last came here."

Taehyung looked panicked for a second before slightly bowing, "Hello, Mrs. Kim nice to see you again."

"And you must be Taehyung, correct?" Mrs. Kim questioned. I nodded and bowed to her too.

"Yes. Nice to see you after such a long time." I know Taehyung only came to Hana's house once or twice.

"Where's dad?" Hana piped up. Mrs. Kim pointed to the kitchen.

"Cooking. I'll let him know you're here with your friends." Hana nodded.

"We're going to be in my room, mom," Hana let Mrs. Kim know. She smiled and waved us off before going back to the kitchen. "Let's go, go!" She announced as she began the walk to her room.

Taehyung looked at me with a hint of fear in his eyes. "Don't worry," I made my hand into a fist and put it up in the air. "It's just Hana, Tae."

"Come on, friends!" Hana yelled out. I smiled at her and grabbed Taehyung's hand, pulling him down the hall. "Ah, there are the friends I was calling."

Her room was warm. The walls were a soft pink and the carpet was an off-white. Her twin bed had a white duvet with red roses as the pattern. Her walls were covered in posters of her favorite musicians. She also had lots stuffed animals everywhere. Some were on here bed, on the ground, on shelves, on her desk, or on her dresser.

I flopped on her bed, making myself at home like I always do. "Um, Taehyung, what are you doing?" Hana raised her eyebrow. My eyes widened in realization at those words.

"Oh," I chuckled awkwardly, sitting up straight. "Just wanted to see how comfortable your bed is. It looks comfortable," I pressed down on the mattress, "and it is!"

"Right," Hana said uncomfortably. She shook away the thought, quite literally, "Anyways, I wanted to dye my hair again!" I looked at her in worry.

"Again? Isn't this like the," I checked the non-existent watch on my wrist, "fourth time."

"Yes, Taehyung," she dragged out the hyung. "My hair may be dead but my spirt isn't," Taehyung bursted out laughing. "Don't laugh. This is serious." She hit Taehyung's shoulder playfully.

"Whatever. Just do it, I guess," Taehyung said, still sort of laughing. "I envision a pretty grey color."

"Totally! I think I have some grey hair dye," Hana lit up. "I need to check." She went to her bathroom which was connected to her room.

Taehyung gave me a cute eye smile as he snickered at the conversation. I patted the spot next to me. He made his way over and bounced on the bed softly. "Real comfy, (N/N)." He teased.

"Do you want to fight?" I asked playfully. He brought up his fists. I pushed his shoulder hard so he fell of the bed.

"It's right here!" Hana danced at her achievement. "Why are you on the floor, (Y/N)?" She tilted her head, confusion on her pretty face.