Facing Dragons part three

"Hey Dai, you okay?" Hikaru inquires, digging her elbow into Daiske's ribs. He jumps back, flustered.

"I, uh, well yeah." He replies, the blood rushing to his cheeks, "How about we go to cabbage shredding before Mr. Kaseada gets a mental breakdown."

Hikaru chuckles, imagining the Home ed. teacher chasing after them with a wooden spoon. Now that would be funny. Shaking her head to get the image out of her mind, Hikaru grabs Daikse's hand and pulls him down the empty hall, their footsteps the only sound she can hear. With a grunt, Hikaru shoves the classroom door open, wincing when pain flares. When will my stupid shoulder stop hurting? All I've done was run into a door! Risa looks up from her cabbage, knife in hand. Her face breaks out into her silly grin and Hikaru mentally gags.

"Hay Daiske!" Risa giggles, twirling a strand of her hair with her lightly scarred fingers...wait. Hold up. Scarred? Risa doesn't have a single scar on her...

"H-hey Risa." Daiske stutters nervously, pulling his hand away from Hikaru's. A twinge of jealousy rushes through her as she watches Daiske take his place beside Risa.  She watches as Daiske picks up his knife, running it through some poor, innocent cabbage. Feeling irritation well up within her, Hikaru coughs gently just to remind Daiske and Risa of her presence.

"Oh hi Hikaru." Risa says blandly, her eyes still glued onto Daiske. There is something different about the way she is looking at him...

A sharp ring cuts through the air and Hikaru sees daiske's bag jump as the little bunny inside reacts to the sudden sound.

"Oh, sorry." Daiske mutters as he pulls out his phone. His eyes quickly scans the screen as he reads the text, his face paling, "Ummmm, Hikaru. Can we talk for a minute?" Hikaru frowns,

"Uh yeah, I guess." She replies, smirking at Risa's angry glare. What is up with me today? Silently questioning her feelings on Daiske, Hikaru follows him outside, shutting the door behind her, "What's up."

"I need to turn into Dark." Daiske says quickly. He throws a worried glance over his shoulder, checking if anyone is listening.

"What? Why?" Hikaru inquires.

"Yeah Daiske, why?" Dark echoes and Hikaru bites her bottom lip attemptingto calm her heart. Why does he still make me nervous?

"You know the facing dragons that are missing?" Hikaru nods and Daiske sighs, "Well my grandpa found out who has it and he wants me to steal it."

"Sounds fun." Dark mumbles sarcastically. Hikaru frowns, her eyes meeting Daiske's.

"So what are we going to do with Risa and the shredding?" She questions and Daiske grins.

"My rabbit can take care of that." He says, straight and simple.

"You're rabbit." Hikaru echoes in disbelief, "What is he going to do? Turn into you?" Daiske's grin widens.

"That is exactly what will happen."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hikaru stares nervously at the rabbit. Daiske told her his name is With but it's hard to accept the fact that her friend is now a bunny. She watches as With picks up a knife, dropping it onto the ground. Risa gushes and picks it up, shoving it into With's hands. Honestly, how does she not know that it's not actually Daiske she's flirting with...

With coos and Risa sqeals. Hikary rolls her eyes. Can it get any worse?

"I...like....you..." With slowly says to Risa.

"You what now?" Risa exclaims, and Hikaru frowns. That's not something Risa would do. Risa must have noticed Hikaru's face and she flushes, "I, uh mean, oh really?" She giggles, twirling a strand of hair between her fingers. Hikaru's frown deepens and With coos again.

"Risa, a second please?" Risa nods and Hikaru leads her to the hallway, making sure to shut the door.

"What do you want Hikaru?"

"Dai is really tired. He has no idea what he's doing." Hikaru explains, studying Risa. Something is off  here...

"Oh?" Risa raises an eyebrow, "Or could you be...jelous?" Hikaru feels the blood rush to her face.

"W-what? N-no!" Risa twirls a finger at Hikaru, her dark eyes gleaming. I could have sworn Risa has lighter eyes...

"You're stuttering!" Risa sings. Hikaru's cheeks brighten as she steps away.

"I am not!" Hikaru shouts and Risa smirks. That's when it clicks, "You're not Risa." Hikaru says, narrowing her brows, "You're Riku."

And that happened. I'm sooooo sorry for not updating in like forever! I only have one more exam...french! (ugh)

Okay so I'm going to tell you readers one reason why it took me forever to update. So my geo teacher gave us a package of study notes two days before the exam! The exam was 16 pages and we had one hour to write it and our teacher spent twenty minutes explianing how to do multiple choice!!!!! I am never taking geography again...

hope you guys are liking my story! I entered an anime fanfiction contest at school and I will post the story for you guys...one day...

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
TheAngelOfMusic27