My name! and some stuff?

Me: Hmmm.......*looking at pictures of cute animes* what shall i do today?
Dragon Slayers: *shouts!* TELL US YOUR NAME
Me: Uhhh soon.....
Sting: We've wanted to know since you dragged us!
Me:......it terrible ok!?
Sting: Atleast is better than Cobra?
Me: I-Its Maria Allyana Yoanne ok?
Rouge:That's good name Maria means Sea of sorrow or Gift-for child and Allyana means Powerful and complete Yoanne meaning easy-going and good-natured person.
Me: But i'm the complete opposite i'm like satans angel of something..........
Cobra: Well your just hiding from the fact Allyana-San
Me: Please don't call me that! (My literal name not joking)
Wendy: Hey Yana-San, Please tell us the dragon slayer you like?
Me: I-Uhhhhhh
Sting: what if she doesn't like any of us?
Me: i do i just like wendy and _____.......
Wendy: who's that mystery person?
Me: ITSCOBRAOK?
Wendy: What?
Me: *sigh* its cobra ok?
All except for me and cobra: WHAT?!WHY HIM?!?!
Cobra: Is there really something wrong with me
All except for me and cobra: yes
Me: *sigh* i like Cobra because he's just so cool and badass plus i like the magic he uses! *wispers* plus he's cute......
Wendy: Eeeeeekkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!

HAHAHHA! Your Author just left a cliffhanger!
Guys i suggest you check out AnimeStoleMyHeart she's the best! i recommend you check out her dragon slayers react to ships! And she also has a few people in there which i want you to check out! I'm so sorry for the late update! My schedule has been up! I have finals soon! So i won't be updating for 3 days but i promise i'll update soon! Again Gomen for the late update!
-Jade_Oak