The return of the author and them reacting to BURN!!! (Hamilton)

Me: *Tries to sneak into the house*
Wendy: BURGLAR!!!!!
Me:Whoah Wendy! Im me! Calm down!
Wendy: YOUR BACK!!! FINALLY!!!
Natsu: Wendy! WHOS BACK?!
Wendy: THE AUTHOR DUH!!

Cobra: Where where you? I was starting to die with these fucks around
Me: COBRA NO CURSING!!!
Cobra: Whatever..
Me: Sooo uhhhh.....what now?
Wendy: OBVIOUSLY MAKE US REACT TO THINGS!!!
Me: Okay! Lets react to Burn!

Dragon slayers: What is burn (Natsu: I DO NOT BURN THINGS!!)
Me: Burn is a song from Hamilton.
Wendy: What is Hamilton?

Me: Its about America's founding father, who's father left him and everything just goes downhill.
Wendy: O-Okay........
Me: Lemme search something up.....*Looks for Burn on Youtube* aaaannnd......boom *Plays it*
(Italic-Eliza (Burn)
Normal-Dragon Slayers
Underline- Thoughts
Bold-Me)

"I saved every letter you wrote me, from the moment i read them, i knew you were mine, you said you were mine, i thought you were mine~"

Wendy: I like her voice
Natsu: WHERES THE FIRE?!
Cobra, Sting, Rouge, Gajeel: *Asleep*
Me: NOO~ ELIZA! HOW COULD ALEXANDER DO THIS?!! WHY Lexi?!

"Do you know what Angelica said? When saw your first letter arrive? She said "Be careful with that one love, he will do what it takes to survive"

Wendy: Who is Angelica and Alexander? And who is 'he'? Who is Eliza?!
Me: Well Angelica is her sister, who likes Eliza's husband, Alexander. Alexander cheated on Eliza with another girl, Eliza is the person singing.
Wendy: Okay thanks!

"You and your words flooded my senses, your sentences left me defenseless, you built me palaces out of paragraphs, you built cathedrals"

Wendy: This Alexander guy must be good with word then...
Me: He is, he works NON-STOP!! (Get it?)
Natsu: WHERE IS THE FIRE?! *impatient*
Me: Whoah calm down Alexander
Natsu: ITS NATSU DRAGNEEL! NOT ALEXANDER!!
Me: You act like him! YOu always NON-STOP!! Go to your time out corner! *points to corner that says Dragon Salyers Time out corner*

"Im re-reading the letters you wrote me, i'm searching and scanning for answers in every line, for some kind of sign of when you were mine."

Wendy: I like this song
Me: ITS SAD THOUGH!!
Wendy: How is it sad?
Me: Because Eliza is mad and sad, her son is too. Oh Philip.....
Wendy: Who is this Philip?
Me: He's their child, he is going to die a little later, after this song.
Wendy: O-Oh

"The world seem to burn.....burn..."

Natsu:FINALLY!! But where is FIRE?!
Me: Its a musical Natsu. SAFTY DOES NOT EQUAL FIRE!!
Natsu: B-But....b-Burn?!
Me:Its different!

"You published the letters she wrote you, you told the whole world, how you brought this girl into our bed in clearing your name, you have ruined our lives"

Wendy: ;( this is sad.....
Me: listen to Stay Alive Reprise and Its quiet up town
Wendy: :,( poor her.....
Me: She ain't poor, her dad is loaded.....
Wendy: No not tha-

"Do you know what ANGELICA SAID?! When she read what you'd done?! SHE SAID! "You've Married an Icarus, he has flown too close to the sun!"

Me: *crying my eyes out* NUUUUU~~~
Wendy: *crying with me* NUUUU~
Natsu: What.....

"You and your words obsessed with your legacy, your sentences border on senseless, and you are paranoid in every paragraph! How they perceive you! You, you, you...."

Wendy: I feel bad for the letters but i hate Her husband!
Me: i know Wendy, i do too, but i forgive him.
Wendy: WHY?
Me: He died for his legacy and children, Eliza understood, When he died, she preserved all of the letters and what knot in he wrote, she truly is beautiful and kind.
Wendy: Yeah......that is kind of her....

"Im erasing myself from the narrative, let future historians wonder, how Eliza reacted when you broke her heart, you have torn it all apart, i'm watching it burn~"

Natsu: WHY IS THERE NO FIRE!!
Me: Shut up and listen to the song damnit!
Cobra: What musical is this again? Hamiltrash was it?
Me: *H-A-M-I-L-T-O-N!! Got that! Geez!
Wendy: I WANNA LISTEN TO IT!! *Squeals*
All dragon slayers boys: SHUT UP!! (The ones asleep: TURN IT DOEN WILL YA?!)
Me &Wendy: Sorry
Me: you guys are r00d....

"THE WORLD HAS NO RIGHT TO MY HEART! THE WORLD HAS NO PLACE IN OUR BED! THEY DON'T GET TO WHAT I SAID!! IM BURNING THE MEMORIES! BURNING THE LETTERS!! That might have redeemed you... "

Me: E-Eliza.....NOOOOO~
Wendy: I dont get it though (I'm so good, i love Hamilton! Plus Lexi sucks)
Me: (does Wendy know Hamilton.....hmmm....)

"YOU FORFEIT ALL RIGHTS TO MY HEART! YOU FORFEIT THE PLACE IN OUR BED, YOU SLEEP IN YOUR OFFICE INSTED!  With only the memories of when you were mine~"

Me: NOOOO!!
Wendy:NOOOO!!
Dragon slayers (males): SHUT IT!!

"I hope that you burn~"

Lets just say that Wendy is now a Hamilton fan and I updated!! NICE! Right? I actually worked on this for a while and the original title was only "the return of the author" and i wasn't going to make them react to just ships so, songs came to my mind. I am also very sorry that  i haven't updated in a while so.....i repaid it by giving you a short chapter, im so sorry! If your wondering why i chose Lea Salonga's one, that is because i didn't find a good one and also #FILIPINOPOWER:)..... Thanks so much you all for spending your time reading this, it means the world to me! Now see you next chapter! Good by my readers! Have a good day/night and im out!

Word count: 957 words