Eating

Snotlouts pov :

I walked down to break fast I here the faint sound of the twins arguing about some thing, "*huff* what are you guys arguing about now" I asked "Tuffnutt, here said that I eat with my mouth open when he's the one that dose it"Ruffnutt exclaimed "you guys need to stop, every single day I wake up to you two fighting about nothing, I'm sick of it, cut it out or I'm going to rip your eyes out shove them down your throat so you can see me rip your body from limb to limb, from the inside!!!" (Sound familiar? It's of Alfa and omega)I shouted "..................." "s-snot-lout are you OK?."asked hiccup "NO! I tired of them fighting about nothing "I said to hiccup leaving the clubhouse with anger.

* time skip (next day )*

I Saunded to the clubhouse expecting the sound of the twins arguing but the was just silence "um?, what's going on?"I asked hiccup "you obviously wanted them to stop"he replied "oh..... (yes)well..it's quiet " I said as we ate break fast "I like it how it was before " I said "oh now you want us to argue!!!" said Ruffnutt " um........yes"I said as I saddled up hookfang ready for the day ahead.

Yes another one shot finished. It's short and not very good. Please write what you think of me so far.
(btw snotlout is my fav and he is the best singer by far)
Deadly-Natter-Tamer $out$