Truth or dare

( sorry guys!!!!!! My family had gastro, but I'm immune or I can't get it very easy? I don't know.So I have seen Some amazing truth or dares and it gave me an idea. I'll do one! Ok here we go and let me know if you want me to make a book about truth or dare and check out my other books.)
Waning spoilers for season 6
Astrid's  pov:

I had been a month since we found out that Johan is the leader of the dragon hunters and hiccup is stressing like a dragon that is trapped.
I walked in to the clubhouse only to hear "hay astrid....come play truth or dare with us"invited Heather "ok"I said walking over to the group "*huff*"huffed hiccup "you got hiccup to play" I whispered to heather "yeh, I just told him that you want him to play one round" she whispered back. "I'll go first, snotlout truth or dare?" Asked tuffnut "dare! *oh why did I pick dare*"snotlout replied "OK.......kiss toothless " "what I'm not doing that!"he shouted "too bad, you have too" I said with a sarcastic voice. snotlout kisses Toothless. "haha haha" we all laughed except snotlout " OK, hiccup.....kiss.......   Astrid!" Snotlout said giggling " what!" hiccup and me shouted "come on!" everyone chanted" guys stop I yelled as hiccup stormed off. "hiccup! Hiccup! Where are You!?"I searched the hole island until I heard a noise in a near by cave. I walked closer with storm fly close behind.

Hiccups pov:

I was hiding in a cave with toothless trying to calm down until I heard some one outside "hiccup? Are you in hear?" said Astrid " go away,I just want to be left alone" "hiccup let me speak, is it because of what they said?" she asked. She always has known how to help so I spoke up "no" " do you think your so miserable because everything happing is bad" she asked, it took me a fue seconds to realise but she was right. " hay Astrid, can you help?" "will this help?" she said kissing me, I looked at her and smiled "yes, yes It will".
Deadly-Natter-Tamer $out$