1k part 2

Hiccups pov:

I realised it her...her.....Astrid the one I had never forgotten  "hiccup........you?" "Drew you , yeh" "these are beautiful...." She said walking around "uh yeh" I said slowly pulling a curtain down over them " wha..... Hiccup??" She asked, I took a deal breath " Astrid it has been...a long time, I have a wife, kids, a home. M-my best friend.... is here, my life and famliy...........so..........Astrid I-I'm going to have to ask you to leave my island" I let out a tear.

Astrid pov:

I looked at him 'his island what did he just say to me his island and did he ask me to leave?!?, oh he's in for it now' " excuse me?!?! Your island?!? Ah haha , I afraid not , this island is the dragon riders island, so you can't kick me off!!! And how DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT HADDOCK!!!!" I shouted at him. "Fine if you want me to leave I will" . Toothless who was sleeping in the corner , stood up and sat behind me showing that he's on my side " toothless?!?!" He questioned  "what are you doing bud?!?!" "He's coming with me" I snapped at hiccup " what you can't take him!!!" "I'm not!!!!! He wants to come" and with that i flu away with toothless (and stormfly) back to Berk " I will get him back!!!" I herd hiccup yelling behind me but we just kept going.

(The end.......................this is THE worst one-shot ever..........but there is a reason...
1- I wanna hear Hiccstrid fans in the comments 
2- I was trying something new

3- I'm lazy
So yep ......... I'll prob have a new brother next Monday or Tuesday.......
Later)