The morning after - Day 2

Yoongi woke up first this morning, pretty rare for the second oldest of the group. Usually he was the last one to get out of bed, he wasn't a morning person - for real! Checking his surroundings he felt an unfamiliar heat on his body, nearly uncomfortable, because he would prefer cooler temeratures. Remembering the last evening he realized it was their maknae snuggled up to his side, their legs entangled. He let out the sigh of content as he could easily doze off again, shutting his eyes and feeling his body growing heavy once again.

They had stayed up late last night. Taehyung had disappreared to his shared room, leaving them in a well-deserved silence. They were all seated in Yoongi's room, him and Jungkook sitting close together on his bed, the other four members somewhere spread on his furnitures. They had talked, more like discussed their current situation regarding Taehyung. All of them seemed to be put on edge by said missing member during the last few weeks. Everyone knew he didn't do it on purpose, therefore he was too caring, always asking how his hyungs were doing and if he could help them with something. But when that wasn't the case, he was so childish and annyoing, always rambling about things that were incoherent to the others or just making inappropriate comments without seeing how uncalled-for those were, thinking he's funny.

It really had made the members go crazy at some points but when Jimin couldn't hold back last evening, they knew it had to be talked about. He felt somewhat bad for his best friend but knowing Taehyung wouldn't be too mad about it as he always was happy about feedback, even when it's a negative one, so when Namjoon had seen him dozed off he took the chance announcing they nedded to have a talk but for now without their problem child. Recieving confused stares from his members, he interpreted that it was better to gather their opinions before just shooting at Taehyung at one swoop, risking the situation to escalate as they knew him.

"We have to tell him carefully, like, you saw how he was after I just snapped at him", Jimin had considered, feeling the urge to somehow defend his best friend. He still treasured him and knew how much they depended on each other.

"Yeah, I also guess not all at once, it might be too much...", their leader had thought out loud. "Or one of us will have a talk with him. I mean... a real deep, long talk to give him the chance to explain himself. Maybe he just doesn't get how he behaves and can't see it like we do. He should have time to reconsider before it gets heated and all wrong, as we do just now", he had added with a serious voice. "You're thinking of being alone with him separated from all the others?", Jin had looked a little skeptical at this idea. "Sounds logical to me. Having every of your six members and closest friends in one room with you just giving you a shit bunch of... hate and rejection?", even Yoongi tended to be sympathetic for a second. "He can be annoying but we don't plan on letting him to feel like a piece of trash", Jungkook nooded, looking into space as he listened to all of his, attendant, hyungs. The irony in their words not clear to everyone. He sighed deeply, he really wouldn't know how to handle a situation like this one if he was alone. He leaned on Yoongi's shoulder while mumbling. "Maybe...we can...write down what we would like to tell him and bring it together and compare to see what the biggest issue is. I mean then we can put all of it into an order", Hoseok hadn't really understood what to do with that statement. "So?", he had squinted. "Give Tae like a bucket list on what to change about him?", Jimin had also critized, not really convinced by the thought of how Taehyung would feel about that. "No, I mean, he could have it visualized and see and have time to think about it, like Joon-hyung said", he quickly had corrected his former suggestion. "That isn't quite bad", Jin had agreed after a second thought. "But still talk to him, right?", Jimin had wanted to make sure, almost volunteering for the challenge. "Yes, of course!", Namjoon exclaimed, he understood Jimin's worries for sure, he wasn't any less nervous about this topic. Knowing it definitely wasn't going to be an easy conversation to hold with their non-stop hyped up member. Everyone of the six guys sitting together knew how emotionally vulnerable Taehyung actually was. He wouldn't show his sorrows - like most of them, as Korean culture is considered as more tender than though and based on collectivism rather than individualism - and concentrate on the group as they would solve issues as a unity.