he almost died

I still cannot create a better title. I got the plot down but writer's block got me with the title anyway let's go

3rd POV

It started to get dark and it became night. (I guess?) Dust got up and stick out his hand to blueberry. Blue grabbed his hand and got up. Blue and Dust went looking for the blanket and still holding hands (a/c: *squeal*)

After 10 minutes looking for the blanket and holding hands they found the blanket. Dust's hand was slipping away from Blues but blue grab his hand and dust looked at him. "S-sorry" blue pulled his hand back from Dust with a small blush on his face of embarrassment . "It's ok" dust said with smile on his face.

Blueberry and Dust wrapped themselves under the blanket and said "goodnight" to each other and fell asleep.

(20 temmie minutes later)

3rd POV

Berry-boy ( yeah I called him Berry-boy So what) sat up from under the blanket and went behind dust and saw his knife sticking out and Shining in the dark. Berry-boy grabbed the knife from dusts pocket and said his woes very quietly. He look at the knife,closed eyes,and stab himself of where his soul should be

Blue's POV

After waiting 20 minutes I sat up and went behind dust to get the knife. I tried getting the knife from the back of his pocket but I heard him groan a little so I stop touching it. I start taking the knife out his pocket slowly. Honestly I was getting a little bit excited because I couldn't wait for the sweet release of death. So I said my woes and stabbed myself. The bad thing that happened is I ended up screaming and waking up dust.

Dust's POV

I woke up to yelling and saw that blueberry stabbed himself. He looked at me and smiled and said that "he wanted this." He almost fell forward but I caught him in time. At first I didn't know what to do I didn't have any medical supplies or anything and there's something I didn't want to do but I had to do it just to save blueberry. "E-ERROR HELP BLUE STAB HIMSELF." At first I didn't think anybody was coming but I saw error coming from the portal with medical supplies. He told me to sit up blueberry so he can clean up the blood and fix his wounds.

(10 minutes later thanks to error)

After error finished up Blues wounds he opened a portal and took a bed out with his strings and then he opened up another portal and got some extra clothes that was Blues. He took blueberry out of my reach and put them under the covers of the bed "In two weeks he will heal but for now don't make him get out bed unless he needs to take a walk and if he does you have to go with him" error opened another portal and left but before he left I said "thank you" he didn't look back but I heard him say " you're welcome"

Meanwhile in underfell

"Boss I'm going to go take a nap" * fell walks in his bedroom and sees that his new bed is gone. "WHERE THE HELL IS MY NEW BED"

Anyway sorry I haven't been posting I'm just not that kind of person to focus on one thing because of two books and it's really hard to keep track of one of them but I will be focusing on this book more when I post a chapter on my other book but anyway don't forget to vote and comment if you're true reader

Bye have a great time and stay cool