bad dream ( new chapter)

I still cannot think of a good title it's like writer's block only wants to go against my title creating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 Days Later~

Dusts POV

Blueberry still hasn't woken up and I'm getting worried that he might not live. I mean sure I shouldn't move on to conclusions but I'm really worried. I decide to take a nap to take my mind off things I guess.

Dust's dream

"It's all your fault" "I-it's - I-I didn't mean to-" " he died because of you" "he's ali-" " keep telling yourself that. If you didn't have that knife he wouldn't have killed himself but it's ALL.YOUR.FAULT."

( all of a sudden dust wakes up and starts crying quietly having a little mental breakdown)

Blues POV

Uggg I woke up seeing White and that really bothered me. But but something else was bothering me. I start to hear a little whimpering or crying noise so I decide to sit up. I groaned at the pain but got up anyway. For some reason I saw dust crying? I rushed over to him and yelled out his name. "D-dust. A-are you ok?" He didn't say nothing in response but I heard more crying saying it was his fault.

I remove his hoodie and just slapped him. He looked shooketh. (yo if you know what this means I am proud of you) "DUST SNAP OUT OF IT." Blue has never done something of the sort like this. " nothing is your fault" "B-but it is. Its my fault that Papyrus died. It's my fault that I couldn't stop the human in time. It's all my fault that you got hurt. Everything is my fault" I slapped him again "IT'S not your fault. You didn't know it was gonna happen. Dust just PLEASE......calm down." "O-ok." I walked towards the bad, sat down, and pat on the bed for dust to sit down. He looked at me and said "a-are sure" and I just gave him a friendly smile. "Ok." He came over and we went over the cover and fell asleep and went to cuddle with him.

Hey guys its been long anyway I got myself in trouble for cursing at a adult the thing is it's really bad but anyway I've been stuttering quite a lot I used to speak so good and now everytime I try to talk to someone at end up stuttering but anyway don't forget to vote, and tell me what the story was like and wish me luck for my stuttering problem

I wish I got paid for this( and I should probably stop saying this)