"you are late again, Park Jimin" a stern voice spoke, made everyone turned and took full attention on me. "I'm so sorry, Sir Noiz. I had things going on back home" I bowed down, strands of my freshly dyed lilac hair fell off its fringe. "it's fine. you are dismissed. next time, I don't want to hear anymore of your excuses." Sir Noiz, spoke again, dismissing me to go sit on my seat near the wodden glassed window, if that make any sense.

I've always been the "weird one" at school. As cliché as it sounds. Being different and barely spoke anything doesn't make me weird? it also isn't a ticket to talk shit about me? I mean, fuck? I didn't asked for it. I didn't asked to be born like this. those who blamed me for What I am are the ones who should be looking down on themselves. it's so stupid.

I heard people whispering, I rolled my eyes. these people and their closed minded mind. the classical war hogs, I slowly muttered to myself. I have always wanted to get out of this shit hole, skipping classes while I can but then again, I can't bare seeing myself failing college. there's so much to do. so much to be doing after all of these are done with.

I let out a deep sighed as class ended. real tiring for such a class. is it religious historical? ah, yes something that I don't know and i don't care.

walking to the cafeteria was quite a challenge. you know, the good stuff. seeing couples swallowing each other faces like a bunch of savages. yeah, what a great to feast at for the hunger of my grumbling stomach. what a damn feast. love it.

"why are you always looking so judgemental and edgy?" someone spoke from the opposite side of me, sitting infront with his tray full of foods. "and uh, why do you care so much? am I disturbing you in any physical way possible for you to be uttering such words towards me? ah, yes, no. do me a favor and mind your own. good day to you, sir" I smiled, I hope he can obviously hear the hint annoyance in my voice. before he could even say anything I got up with my tray and left.

clearing everything up at the dustbin, I went out of the cafeteria area and went to the rootop.

"he was kinda cute not gonna lie" I said, blushing a little "who? you mean me? woah thanks" someone, spoke behind me and made their way towards me, sitting down

"wh-what are you even doing here?" I said, stuttering, shocked and a bit stunned because of knowing he heard what I have said "after you left I had to do a few errands and saw you walking up here. so, I kinda, followed you. be-before you say something! I swear I wasn't stalking you!" I giggled at him, "woah, I didn't say anything. calm down"

I saw him staring at my eyepatch and looked away. "if you.. don't mind me asking, why are you wearing that, covering your left eye?"

"I uh, its nothing"
"I promise I won't tell"

I bit my bottom lip, still feeling sketchy about it but I held out my pinky "you promise?"

"yes, I promise. cross my heart" he shooked his head and had his index finger up swaying from side to side as another saying for 'no' using his other free hand

I slowly took it off, revealing my left eye which is nothing but pure whiteness.

he got overwhelmingly shocked by the whole situation,

"it's.. beautiful" he finally said