without even letting me answer, he closed the gap between us and intertwined our lips together. it was quite stiff at first, as i do not know how respond to it but he guided me through it. i find both of my arms pulling him closer by his neck and he placed his around my waist line. i twitched a little at him licking the bottom of my lip and let out a quite moan.

"let it out for me, i wanna hear it" he leaned and whispered it near my ear. i blushed at his remarked. he sended shivers down my spine. "m-my mom would be home in a few minutes.. let's stop here, please?" i pleaded but still letting my arms hooked tightly around his neck. he chuckled and pecked my lips before letting go of my waist. "you can clean up now, jiminie" he said, while showing off that cute smile of his. i blushed and turned away pretending to cough.

he feels.. so warm.. i whinced inside as of having that feeling i liked going away.

"don't go through my stuff while i'm gone okay"

"i'm not making a promise, sorry"

"ugh, whatever yoongi. you are annoying. do you know that?"

"yes, yes, i am fully aware" smirked, got up from my bed and when roaming around my room looking at my figurines and collectable items. i rolled my eyes at him before getting out of my room to clean everything up before my mom comes home.

as i was walking down the stairs, i noticed that yoongi lefted his bag downstairs.

i put the tray down to pick his bag up and give it to yoongi but something fell down making a loud thud on the wooden floor

it looks like.. some kind of a potrait.

it wasn't anything big. he painted it with oil paint on an A4 sized canvas.

"jimin, i heard a loud thud downstairs whats going on- oh," he stopped his trail after seeing me holding up the canvas.

"she's beautiful.." i said, carressing the canvas' surface slowly

"yeah, she is" he replied, smilling

"who is she though?" i asked, curiously. upon waiting for a response, i turned back to admire her potrait. yoongi looked at it lovingly but a tinge of sorrowness also showed, glistening in the depths of his eyes.

"it was my project for the university's entrance test. i'd still remember the name that slipped through her lips which is, Baek Sunjung. she was my ex of 5 years. we basically shared everything"

"how did she become your model? if you don't mind me asking"

"it'll be a long story though."

"i wouldn't mind listening to it for the whole day"

"during my first day of university, my lecturer asked me to do something for my entrance test eventhough as to me, getting a schoolarship still requires having to finish up my entrance test. it was only a minor test, i can actually write a letter to the main board to not do it but i guess i took it as a challenge or to just give me a hell of a start. we were also required to pair up randomly with the opposite sex and she was choosed to be with me. she had to submit a report about my progress and while looking at me who was dumbfoundedly admiring my paper sheets, out of no where she volunteered to be my model. at first, when we both got paired up she didn't look too happy about it. maybe because of my hair sticking out everywhere and i didn't take a shower that day. so much for a first impression. the second day when we meet up somewhere in seoul, it was at a park from what i recalled. she smiled and confessed about not wanting to be my partner but after she saw me that day she complimented that i looked really great and handsome. it fluttered me a bit, she was very cute at the time. she asked for number and we both would talk to each other frequently. she was so mesmerizing with that blue eyes of her glittering and her plump lips smilling at me. that's when i know that i've fully fell for her." he bitterly chuckled, looking at me dead straight in the eyes "and then out of no where too, she left."

"i'm so sorry to hear that yoongi. i'm so sorry for asking too" i enfluated yoongi with a tight hug, gently rubbing his back. he was shocked at first, of course but soon after his tensed body melted down and hugged me back. "the errands i told you, i was.. going to give it to her today as a farewell gift but i can't find her anywhere and it turns out she got a schoolarship to study in the UK." he whispered, feeling his arms tightening around my waist. i pulled back, giving him a quick peck before carressing his face. his eyes got a little teary; he still managed to smile. "what was that for though?"

"a gift for you for being so strong. you did great, yoongi. she is the one who is at loss" i smiled, giving him my infamous eyesmile by accident. he chuckled, pecking me back as a reply in return.

"it's suprising that you aren't jealous"

"i am but let's pretend that i am not for the sake of you"

"aww i'm flattered" he sarcastically said and pecked me once again

"do you have a kissing disorder or something? my lips are gonna get swollen" i said, pulling back, remembering that i still have chores needed to be done

"don't get swollen now we needed them for something else" he said, looking down at his bulged, smirking

"yoongi, i am not doing that!" i said, with the blush on my cheeks intensifying