+unedited

yoongi lefted for internship class leaving me here, picking up books from my locker to go to my literature room hall. prof have e-mail us all; who is in his class that he will be running a bit late to class as of he had problems regarding test papers with the head board.

while i was picking up my books, a shot of pain throbbed through my head that made me slammed my books back into the lockers and one of my notes fell down to my feet. my left eye twitched. what is all this? i've been having severe headache for the past few weeks but why does it has to get worse now?

i took of my eyepatch; my left eye is aching like crazy i feel like gauging it out of pain. i open my eyes and looked straight at my eye, my heartbeat stopped

it's not pure white anymore

it's bloodshot red.

i feel the dizziness is taking over me, i can't walk properly and all of my books is scarttered all over the ground. i faintly heard voices calling for me saying, hey are you okay? i tried nodding and saying that i am okay but nothing works. all of my nerve systems is slowly shutting down.

i saw visions, that feels vivid. it's all coming at once; clouding my eyeside

i saw- i saw yoongi, fighting with someone and it's- it's a woman? she looks just like in the potrait.

is that by any chance, her?

i pushed my visions, to see clearer of the whole scene but everytime i try, the darker and blurier it gets

with a loud thump, i fell down. without knowing that the one who ran and picked me up to the hospital was yoongi.

____________________
i was woken up by a deep pain throbbing through my veins. everything hurts at this point.

"jimin? are you okay? did it hurt any where now?" that, sounded fimiliar. i blinked my eyes a few times for it to get used to my serroundings; which was still kind of blurry. "yo-yoongi?" i choked out my words, making him stumbled backwards to get me water. "i-it's fine. my throat just hurts a little bit" i said, taking the cup full with water from his hands. he worriedly smiled, showing reassurance that he is okay too. i replied, tiredly. "i'm sorry to be such a pain in the ass. i didn't know things like this would happened.. things like this never happened, before" i said, looking else where, thinking of my past memories, or is it have? "you don't have to worry, jimin. the doctor said you didn't have any worry-able condition, that is, a big relief. it was only because you were stressed and didn't get enough sleep"

my condition isn't a worry, these visions are. it's like i'm seeing this for a reason but.. what? i bit my bottom lip, thinking hard. it was a few minutes later that i didn't answer yoongi that made him worryly put his hand on my cheek, carressing it softly which made me snapped out of my train of thoughts "i-i'm sorry, what were you saying yoongi? i wasn't paying attention" he only smiled, i tilt my head to side, confused by him. why is he looking at me like that? "it's nothing, jimin. do you want cuddles? we can cuddle if that helps"

i blushed and nodded lightly. "why are you suddenly babying me?"

"because you are?"

"because i am a baby?"

"no, but because you are my baby" he replied back, with that gummy smile plastered across his face.

____________________

a million sorrys for updating so late. i had writers and insparations block <33333