the day started off quite well. as i waitted for jimin at his front gate, my gazed turned towards a cat meowing, pleading for food, i assumed.

i unzipped my bag and held out a carton full of cat food that i always bring along together with me anywhere i go, in case i needed them for cases like this.

i called for it and it hurridly approached me, eagerly to be fed. i chuckled, it had a bell on it though, meaning someone owned it or it was lefted there without the collar being taken off. a in real life representation of how humans are stupid and irresponsible to be doing such things. when you decided to adopt or take in a pet, care for it. if you got tired of taking care of it, send it back to the nearest animal shelter.  leaving it out on the streets like this is bringing them nothing but danger. uncureable diseases, chased and abused by people or other dominant animals.

i patted it's head softly earing these tonal fluttering sounds we call purrings made by the small feline. while i was looking at it munching on the food, i noticed that its belly is bloated, i assumed, it's a female and she's in her parturitioning stages.

"yoongi?" jimin called, closing the gate behind him and walked towards me.

if you guys wondered, i got to know his name over text messages since i've been bugging him for a whole two days about it.

"it's pregnant, jimin and someone left her out on the streets just like that" my softened gazed turned into a sad one, looking over at her. how i want to take it home with me but i have too many to care for and taking it in would add a more bigger problem to the frame.

"um, my mom is not home often i think i can care for it for a while before giving it away to someone who is willing to have her" jimin suggested, picking her up slightly. he stroked her head slowly and she seems to be enjoying it. "would that be really okay? we can send her to the nearest animal shelter or to the vet you know" i said, also started stroking her that is craddled in jimin's arms. "i mean, the house is pretty empty and i have no siblings. having her around would make me feel less lonely" he replied, hugging her closer to his chest which she returned with a small meow as if she's saying that she will be fine. yes, i speak cat, don't question it.

"if that's what you wanted then you wouldn't mind me stopping by here more often right?" i said, shooting my chances.

"uh, what? when did i say that you can come here often?"

"come on, jiminie. it will be more fun"

i saw his cheeks reddened suddenly at the nickname, "ugh, fine. only if you would help me take care of her and her babies. i have zero knowledge of how does all of these works"

"you got it, sir!" jimin giggled at my remarked, i blushed slightly.

what are these.. weird feelings?

i brushed it off and asked jimin to just leave her in his bathroom house, along with some food i brought of course,  before leaving for school.

______________________

"i see you've been hanging out a lot with that genius lilac haired kid" a pat on my shoulder surprised me but it didn't surprise me as much knowing who owned that voice. none other my annoying best friend hoseok. "we are just friends. what? i can't be seen with the most genius boy in our school if that's what you meant" he flicked his finger index finger on my forhead and i returned it with an 'ow'

"that's not what i meant you dimwit. it's, just, you know. really biazzare seeing him talking and smiling. he would usually looked so gloomy and this irritated face of his is like plastered across his face but with you, it's different from what i've been observing" hoseok said, "is the two of you sharing a forbidden connection of something? is this your guilty-pleasure getaway?"

i laughed, out loud and earned a couple looks from people that was serrounding us in our classroom, "what the fuck are you on about hoseok? it's far from anything like that. we are just friends. regular friends, if you don't see me empatizing the word 'friends' for you enough. maybe he needed that change of pace. maybe being gloomy and unhappy isn't something he asked for. you should really start having positive thoughts towards everyone. not everyone is like what they seemed to be, you know" i replied, ruffling his hair while i did so. he grunts at how messy i've made his hair looked "hey, i spended a solid 1 hour on this now it's ruined"

i rolled my eyes. as soon i stood up to leave for the washroom, our lecturer walked in signaling everyone to sit.

well, there goes my bladder.

____________________

all of my morning classes ended and i have no other classes in the evening so i am all free. i walked around, searching for jimin and found him already waiting for me by the gate. he looks as if he's in a rush, wanting to leave so quickly. i jogged towards him and asked, "what's up?"

"cooooome on, yoooongi! how are you so late? she must be waiting for us too damn long!" he said, saying my name in the most quite way and pouted his lips at me. i blushed, again for the 3rd time today. what is with these weird feelings that i tried so hard to brush off?

"i um, was doing a few errands! yeah.. that. uh, let's go then!" i stuttered, pulling his hands in the direction of his house.

took us about 10 minutes to reach jimin's house. it was dark, his mom's not home yet, i thought

"i'm home" jimin said, to be greeting nothing inside his home but a particular feline sleeping peacefully on his bathroom mat. i see her bowl of cat food i left is empty. she must have been really hungry.

"thank god that nothing happened to her. you can sit in my room while i make you a cup of coffee" jimin said, heaving out a deep sighed that he has been holding in for maybe, the whole day. i saw how anxious he was when i walked pass his class today judging from the way he would be fidgeting with his sleeves and biting his lips.

"it's really okay. you must be tired, jimin. you don't have to bother doing anything for me"

"no, you are my guest at least let me prepare something for you to eat or drink"

"if you have any juices that i can drink, that would be okay."

"is apple juice sounds okay?"

"yeah, sure"

he nodded and made his way towards the kitchen hall. i walked upstairs to where his room was, according to his instruction it is on my left side.

i twisted the door nob and is greeted with a very calm and sweet scent that serrounded his room.

for a boy, he is very clean and tidy. i also noticed how he has this mild ocd which i am very much is not disturbed by it.

"all of his 1975 collections are so nice.." i said in awed, he collected all of their albums and it amazed me so much that someone like jimin shared the same music taste as he is.

"you liked them too? well, that's makes it both of us then" jimin peeked through the door bring a tray of apple juice and a piece of fruit cake

"i have told you, jimin. a glass of juice is just fine"

"it was the last piece and if this bothers you so much then let's share it" he said, sitting down on the bed and held up a small spoon giving it to me. he signaled me to sit down beside him too

my stomach twisted and i feel this weird fluttering feeling again,

shit, not again. not now, yoongi. get it together

"hey, what's wrong?" jimin asked, looking at me with that small spoon sticking out of his mouth, looking as if he is slightly pouting

i saw a tiny bit of cream on the bottom of his lips,

i can't help my stared at it, my heart raced so fast i feel like it's about to jump out of my chest

"w-would you mind if i kiss you?" i asked.