"it's.. really nothing. i don't think how this is something i'd be proud of" i said, looking down at my own legs dangling back and forth. all these, new feelings to feel, is really pleasing like i can heaved out a bit to relax and inhale the scent of it. it feels, right to me. i can see at the corner of my eyes how yoongi would take a few glances at me, mostly looking at my left eye. i smiled a little.

"have you ever of this one japanese saying, "not seeing is a flower"? i love the fact that the japanese use "flower" to describe imagination, beauty, and sometimes pointlessness. in this case, "reality cannot compete with imagination." and it came out really abstract and raw." i said, gigling a bit, while yoongi is so fixedcated at me saying every word that came to mind, "i'm not saying this because i added japanese literature and culture to my class, it is because i really admire their ways of handling things, you know?" i said, again, continuing.

"i like hearing you talk. honestly saying that i want to hear more of it" yoongi spoke, i can he see blushed a little. scratching the nape of his neck looking away mumbling something inhorent that i can't seemed to lay it out in words.

"i'd gladly talk with you all day if you don't really mind skipping classes with me. you in?" he snorted at my remark and rolled his eyes, "i mean, skipping class with one of the top students at school is a fucking challenge but i accept it with an open heart, and uh, what's your name again? i didn't quite get it the first time"

"nice try but you gotta try harder than that if you want to know my name, dearest Min Yoongi"

"eh, how did you know my name? what are you some type of a physchic?" he said, shocked. I rolled my eyes and pointed at his chest, which is where his nametag is.

"ah, yes. i forgot that i am wearing it today" he blushed and looked away, embarassed. "you are so cute" i said, quitely.

"uh, what?"
"n-no, i didn't say anything."

we then continued to talk as nothing but laughter filled the silenced of the rooftop.

________________________

"you don't have to stoop on their level of ignorance, yoongi. not worth your time" i said, a little hint of annoyance and anger in the tone of my voice.

we did as we planned which is talking; for the whole day at the rooftop. he is comfortable enough to tell me about his class's bullies - a bunch of nut jobs. they kept teasing him about his grades, the way he walk; the normal stuffs that is still very much stupid of them to do. why lower someone's self-esteem when you can increase it with a nice commentary? being nice is not that hard.

"yeah, but still, it can be quite hurtful sometimes" yoongi said, looking up at the sky. i was about to say something but the bell ranged, signaling us that it is time to go home. i let out a deep sighed, looking up at the sky, why now out of all times i was having fun than i usually would have.

"the bell rang. it's time to go.. it was fun. like i really, had fun. it's nice having someone up here for a change." i said, smilling. little did i know that one of my hand was holding his and as soon as i realized that i quickly pulled it back by my side.

"i-it was nice having you here too, little lilac haired boy"

"i am not little. we are just 3 cms different"

"you still looked smaller than me. let's not fight that. let facts be facts."

i huffed, giving up "whatever. i don't want to waste my 2 cents on this one. it's all on you"

"finger hearts!" yoongi laughed, while showing them to me.

i when back to class to see that everyone already lefted home. with a sighed of relieved i packed my stuffs in my back and left.

half way through the hall i walked into yoongi and he was a little shocked but soon softened his gazed as he saw it was me "you going back now, huh?"

"no shit sherlock"

"want me to walk you home?"

"isn't your house the other way?"

"it's fine i don't mind being home late"

"if you insist then, okay." i latched my hand onto his hand, by accident, again and guided him through the front door.

having to have actual friends is not as bad like i used to think it would.
_____________________

yoongi out here being all soft for jimin: a Concept