The 'New' Kid ft Grayson

There was this 'New Kid' that went to your school , and when you say 'new' he was new to everybody else except you... y'all actually known each other growing up in New Jersey this time Grayson was much older , more athletic and , more outgoing he didn't care what people had to say about him....he had his twin Ethan by his side and now he's also going to have you by his side because.. Grayson's your one true love , your first kiss to your first time.

Imagine about how y'all met each other again

Ethan & Gray we're exchange students from Europe , you haven't seen either of them in over 6 years nothing much changed about them except the way they act and speak , guessing that accent slipping with them too

Yn P.o.v.

You get to class pretty early since it was a Thursday and next week was spring break , and you were REALLY excited because you wanted to go to the beach like you always did every spring break and also summer vacation when you look up from your desk you see these deep brown eyes and dark brown hair with a magnificent jaw line....

Teacher:"you may sit next to Yn. Yn raise your hand."
Yn:-raised my hand-
Grayson:-sits by Yn- "hi Yn nice to see you again....I didn't know you went here."
Yn: "well if you texted me and actually started talking to me you would've known I lived in LA."
Grayson: "sorry love , didn't mean to upset you. I'm still the same old goofy Grayson that you loved."
Yn: "figured."
Grayson:-silent and looks down at his paper and starts writing-
-the rest of the class was silent , I really didn't let Grayson explain himself on to why he left me heartbroken , some say if they truly love you they will come crawling back too you....he basically did right?-
-Bell Rings-
-everybody dismisses-
Grayson: "Yn wait."
Yn: "what?"
Grayson: "here." -hands her love note-
Yn: -reads it out loud- "I know I can make up the trouble I caused you in the years we been together , but I wanna change that and explain what happened....dinner tonight at 8pm I'll pick you up in my Mercedes Benz , dress nice and I'll see you later my sweet , gray" "and how do you know I'll say yes?"
Grayson: "because I still love you , and hopefully you still love me , just please let me explain my sweet and I'll make everything okay."
Yn: "okay gray , only going for the food."
Grayson: "good." -smiles and hugs her and walks away-
Yn:-hugs back and smiles and she goes the separate way-