Home Visit From College // Ft Grayson

You a 21 year old scholar at Yale Him a 21 year old scholar too and he's a wrestler.

He's into bone crushing sports , your into making music—— complete opposites.

You were in one of your study sessions with Ethan Dolan. He's the nerdy type but you thought he was cute in his own way. You two would never date because for one he had a girlfriend, which was your best friend y/b/n and two he was cute but not your type , you always went with the smart , funny , and open minded guys....The story of ethan and your best friend meeting? Coffee shop, exchanged numbers talking every since. Now you....your the single one. Sorta looking for a relationship , just couldn't find one atm.

Yn's P.o.v
In the dorm (you live with your best friend)
Y/b/n: "hey Yn , Ethan and I are going to his parents house for the weekend , you wanna join us?"
Yn: "can I?"
Y/b/n: "of course. Ethan has a twin that goes to Princeton , y'all should like.....ya know." -winks at her-
Yn: "what the hell." -chuckles-
Y/b/n: "what just a thought."
Yn: "uh....okay."

-Skips to Ethan's House-

Ethan: "well welcome to my house."
Lisa: "Ethan this isn't your house."
Ethan: "oh right." -shakes head- "where's gray?"
Lisa: "kitchen."
Ethan: "GRAYSON!!!!" -runs into the kitchen-
Lisa: "nice to see you again y/b/n." -smiles and hugs her-
Y/b/n: "you too Mrs.Lisa." -smiles and hugs back-
Lisa: "who's this?" -smiles-
Y/b/n: "this is Yn , she's my best friend and like a sister too me." -smiles-
Lisa: "nice to meet you Yn , your really pretty." -smiles and hugs her."
Yn: "thanks you are too." -smiles and hugs back-
Ethan: "hey y/b/n , Yn this is my brother Grayson."
Grayson: "sup guys. Aye we got food in the fridge and Arron is suppose to come by later."
Ethan: "doesn't he go to Princeton?"
Grayson: "yeah with me he does."
Yn: "I know this is going to sound weird but why aren't you guys going to the same college?"
Grayson: "different career paths, plus I'm a wrestler and Ethan plays baseball."
Yn: "oh that makes sense."
Lisa: "oh believe me , I wanted them to go to the same college but they agreed they didn't want too, they did at first but they were like no thanks."
Yn: "wow."
Ethan: "but aye we see each other when we each have games."
Grayson: "yeah , Princeton's beating y'all in wrestling."
Ethan: -scoffs "so? we have baseball yale sucks at it."
Grayson: "no lie Arron quit because our team sucks."
Ethan: "wouldn't blame him."
Grayson: "right , well let's either play games or watch a movie."
Ethan: "movie."
Grayson: "alright." -Plays y/f/m-
Yn: "wow this movies my favorite."
Grayson: "really? Mine too." -smiles-
Yn: -chuckles-
-an hr in-

Ethan and your best friend are snuggled on the couch , Arron's sleeping with his mouth open with his hand in the popcorn bowl on the other couch and it's just you and Grayson watching the movie.

Grayson: -looks at Yn and whispers- "you okay Yn? You look kinda tired." -chuckles-
Yn: -smiles and whispers- "yeah I'm fine."
Grayson: "you can lay your head on me if you want."
Yn: "really? Okay." -lays her head on his shoulder-
Grayson: -gets comfortable- "there ya go." -smiles-
Yn:-lays on him- "thanks gray."
Grayson: "no prob."