Birthday Getaway Ft Ethan

Ethan's the sorta shy romantic type , he took you to prom because it was your senior year and he didn't want you missing it. Now it's your birthday and it's the summer time , so this is a summer birthday getaway.

You wake up and the suns shining in your face and you look down and see no Ethan , but a rose and a letter reading

Gm Babe , todays a special day for you of course. There's breakfast in the microwave for you and I wanna do a scavenger hunt with you. This is your first rose and there are 19 more around the house , good luck finding them , see you at lunch.

- love E

To be honest , this was your best morning so far , Ethan doesn't always do theses sorts of things , but you really appreciate it.

For the rest of the morning you try to find 19 more roses .. and luckily for you . you found the last one and this is the last note.

So babe I seen you found the last note & rose good. Put on what I got you and grab your comfortable flats and call me when your ready. I'm taking you somewhere special
Love always ,
E

So that's exactly what you did. Then you called Ethan

Ethan: "hey baby , you found everything?"
Yn: "yeah I love it e. So what's my surprise?"
Ethan: "well I've been thinking...when's the last time my girl got pampered and went on vacation?"
Yn: "it's been awhile."
Ethan: "well I'm just around the corner , come outside I gotta give you some stuff."
Yn: "stuff? What did you get me?"
Ethan: -chuckles- "you'll see later love ya babe."
-Hangs up-
-Ethan comes inside-
Ethan: "hey beautiful." -smiles and kisses her cheek- ready to go?"
Yn: "yeah..what did you get me?"
Ethan: "I'm not telling you , it's a surprise."
Yn: "fine." -rolls eyes playfully-
Ethan: "yeah. And Grayson's got Coco just so you know."
Yn: "I was wondering where she was."
Ethan: "she's fine , she's a good pup."
Yn "I know she is." -smiles and they hold hands and go to the car-

-Skips to an hr later-

Ethan: "okay now Yn open your eyes."
Yn: -opens your eyes- "Omg a cruise?"
Ethan: "you like it?"
Yn: "I love it Ethan thanks." -hugs him-
Ethan: -hugs back- "let's go."

For your vacation / birthday you enjoyed the time with your boyfriend it was a week cruise and you got to explore around the world , you were beyond thrilled because that's what you always wanted to do with your life especially share it with somebody you love.