Moving Away To San Diego | Grayson

A Year Later

19 years old , you were living in San Diego with your mom , dad wasn't around because they were divorced. You left your high school , your friends and most importantly your boyfriend ( aka Grayson) in New Jersey behind. Year past you found out from your friend Angel , that Grayson was a big youtuber with his twin..so you thought to yourself. "Why didn't he ever call me?"

Class Bell Rings

Yn P.o.v
(Guy who likes you sits beside you, you kinda liked him too , but your heart was stuck on Grayson)

Arron: "Yn hey." -sits by her-
Yn: "hey , Arron....where have you been? I haven't seen you since last week."
Arron: "ohh my bad." -chuckles- "I was helping my friends unpack their house they just got. It's really nice."
Yn: "makes sense."
Arron: "yeah they're actually having a welcome party today at 3, you should come with me."
Yn: "really?"
Arron: "yeah why not? They need new friends besides me of course."
Yn: "well alright."
Arron: "I'll invite Angel too."
Yn: "cool." -smiles-

-Hrs Pass and your at your apartment getting ready with Angel-

Angel: "I'm excited I can't wait to meet Arron's friends."
Yn: "do you know who theses guys are?"
Angel: "Arron said they were youtubers?"
Yn: "oh...nice another channel." -rolls eyes-
Angel: "I doubt their snobby like the others."
Yn: "whatever angs, let's go."
Arron: "y'all finally ready....damn. Yn looking like a snack😍."
Yn: -chuckles- "haha. Close ya mouth darling. Let's go."

-Arron Drives To The Party-

Arron: "okay Yn you might....hate me."
Yn: "why would I."
-GCO by who opens the door-
Ethan: "Arron!!!! You made it and you brought your friends." -smiles- "hey I'm Ethan."
Angel: -smiles- "Angel."
Ethan: "and you?." -looks at me-
Yn: "Liz" -sternly-
Ethan: "beautiful." -smiles- "come in." -moves out of the way."
Arron: "so..." -looks around nervously-
Yn: "I'm seriously going to kill you....you knew about gray."
Arron: "well make amends with your ex. I knew you weren't going to date me , you said it yourself your stuck on gray."
Angel: "oh come on Yn have fun!" -sees William
Singe- "WILL!!!" -walks towards him-
Arron: "wanna go find gray?"
Yn: "I'm leaving." -turns around and sees gray laughing with Alex Aiono- -whispers- "shit."
Arron: "don't leave now...that's no fun girl."
Yn: "whatever Arron." -rolls eyes and sits on stool-
Arron: "so would you hate me if I called gray over here?"
Yn: "YES VERY MUCH SO."
Arron: "oh well." -shouts- "YO GRAY!!"
Grayson: -looks our way and makes his way over to us-
Yn: "you have 10 seconds Arron."-plays on phone-
Arron: "whatever." -chuckles- "sup man?"

Grayson's P.o.v

I was talking to Alex then Arron called me over , and I haven't seen Arron for awhile so I made my way over to him and I saw a girl who was hiding her face on her phone wow. Shameful 😒🙄

Arron: "how you doing man?"
Grayson: nothing much. Been shooting videos , who did you bring here?"
Arron: "uh Liz and Angel."
Grayson: "this Liz?"
Arron: "yeah. Say hey liz." -smirks-
Liz: "hey." -doesn't look up-
Grayson: "my brother was talking about how cute you were and I to see for myself."
Liz: "okay?"
Grayson: "she's not interested I guess." -chuckles- "well y'all have fun I'm going to go mingle with the others." -smiles and walks away-

Liz seemed there was something on her mind...and I've seen that specific tattoo before....but where?

Ethan: -stops him- "did you say hey to Liz?"
Grayson: "yeah why?"
Ethan: "I have a theory."
Grayson: "on what liz?"
Ethan: "she's a spy, that's her code name not her real name."
Grayson: -chuckles- "why do you say that?"
Ethan:  -serious face- "she covered her face with her hair and I have another conspiracy that Yn is here."
Grayson: "Yn who?"
Ethan: "Yn Ln. the ex that moved down here."
Grayson: "hold on...." -thinks back about the tattoo- "wait was that?"
Ethan: "so liz is Yn?"
Grayson: "I'm not sure." -sees Arron- "ARRON!!"
Arron: "sup?"
Grayson: "do you know Yn?"
Arron: "duh she's the one I invited."
Ethan: -points at Grayson- "ha I was right."
Arron: "about what?"
Ethan: "Yn's liz."
Arron: "yep."
Grayson: "why didn't she just use her real name?"
Arron: "I think you broke her once you got famous and forgot about her."
Grayson: "I didn't though."
Arron: "yeah okay." -rolls eyes- "Yn!!"
Yn: "yes?"
Ethan: "YN!!!!" -hugs her- "I missed you so much why didn't you call me we could've hung out without my smelly brother."
Yn: -hugs back and chuckles- "awe e I missed you too , and I thought y'all forgot about me and we're too busy."
Ethan: "he'll no I love you and so does Grayson right gray?"
Grayson: "I need some air." -walks away-

-Outside-

Grayson: -sighs-
Yn walks out
Yn: "gray?"
Grayson: "yes Yn?"
Yn: "why didn't you text me or do something to let me know you were here?"
Grayson: "busy."
Yn: -sighs- "I can tell , when you got that pretty girl looking at you all the time."
Grayson: "who Emma?"
Yn: "mhm." -looks out to the ocean- "did you actually ever think about me when I was gone? Be honest."
Grayson: "for awhile I did...then we stopped talking for some reason, I focused so much on this YouTube channel and got out here , I actually forgot the reason why I came out here in the first place."
Yn: "well it was for me....wasn't it?"
Grayson: "yeah it was. Because neither of us wanted distance between us , now your in college and I'm back with YouTube , so it seems like we're back in square one again."
Yn: "wait what?" -tears-
Grayson: -looks at her- "Yn do you seriously think we can make a relationship work?"
Yn: -looks back at him with disgust- "you upload on Tuesday's." -scoffs- "isn't that always what you do?"
Grayson: "well Ethan decided to make mini clips so now we got more work."
Yn: "oh so flexing in your home gym and being with Emma and James is work?"
Grayson: "plus photoshoots with Bryant."
Yn: "know what? Forget it , forget I was ever here, and forget about me....that's what you did best." -walks away crying.-
Grayson: -head faces toward the ocean- "was it meant to be?"
-walks back inside and sees Angel-

Angel: "hey gray what's up?"
Grayson: "have you seen Yn?"
Angel: "uhh no why?"
Grayson: "because I....never mind." -sees her about to leave- "Yn!"
-runs towards door and stops her-
Grayson: "Yn , please."
Yn: "what?" -turns around-
Grayson: -kisses her passionately-
Yn: -stops- "why?"
Grayson: "I'll kick everybody out if u come with me."
Arron: I'll uh....go grab Angel." -runs inside-
Grayson: "please Yn?" -pouty face-
Yn: "fine." -rolls eyes- "make it quick."
Grayson: "awesome." -grabs her hand and goes inside- "Ethan go chill with Arron."
Ethan: "why?"
Grayson:-looks at him with "that" face-
Ethan: "well guess I'm going to Arron's let's go Arron Angel let's go."
Angel: "coming bitches!!!!"
-everybody leaves and it's just you two-
Grayson: "Yn I love you. I truly love you and nobody else , I wanna be with you and only you , your the person I truly wanna be with , please give me a chance."
Yn: "gray."
Grayson: "please?" -pleading eyes-
Yn: -looks at him- "no. I need time."
Grayson: "okay take all the time you need , you wanna sleepover?"
Yn: "your making it harder then it is."
Grayson: "you can sleep in my bed and I'll sleep in Ethan's. If it will make you feel better."
Yn: "fine."
Grayson: "okay."

-Later that Night-

Yn's P.o.v
He told me this relationship wasn't going to work then he turns around and says I truly wanna be with you? Do I actually wanna be with him.....of course I do.

12 am.

Yn: -knocks on Ethan's door- "gray?"
Grayson: -snores loudly-
Yn: -chuckles quietly and walks in and cuddle with him- "I love you."