You wont pick up and hes annoyed | Grayson

Okay this is basically what I've been feeling.

Recently Grayson and you have been in a huge fight. Both of you just wanted the fight to end , but it never did. It just kept going , day by day.

He keeps calling you and you won't pick up , which gets him even more aggravated , he's about to slam his phone down on the table and walk away for awhile.

Now you :

You were busy getting stuff together for your dorm , you were sharing with a friend you met in middle school , so both of you known each other for awhile. And in all honesty you didn't even hear the phone ring , so you just text him and say yes?

He reply's instantly. Where have you been? I've been trying to work this out with you.

You reply with no you haven't at all.. you explained to him in great detail that why you were upset , he was mad because you didn't tell him in the first place.

That's how the fight began , plus he was dealing with stuff at home , which you didn't want to tell him to make him more stressed out.

Your main reason was , you weren't mad at him you were just mad at the fact that you were starting college , you had your best friend , but then you thought about your boyfriend. You knew you werent going to be able to spend time with him , but you truly wanted to be with him. Noted it's been 2 years of your life and you didn't want to break his heart.
Plus he said he truly loved you.