Why should it?

A boy sits, leaning against the wall of a shelter on a roof of the tallest building in the city, a knife in his hand and traces of tears on his cheeks.

  On the same roof, there is a girl standing at the edge of the building with her hair down. You can also see traces of tears on her cheeks.

  They were questioning themselves, questioning life.

Girl: Why should our gender determine our roles in society?

Boy: Why should our sexuality determine how we are treated?

Girl: Why should how we behave and act reflect on what we are called?

Boy/Girl: Aren't we all human? Aren't we all living things?

Boy: Born to live and experience life to the fullest.

Girl: Born to die and let everything we ever had slip away.

Boy: We all live and we all die in the end.

Boy/Girl: So what's the use of trying to live a life if we can't live the way we want? The way we are the happiest?

  Only silence was left after their final thought.

Boy/Girl: Why should it? Why should I?

  In the end, they were right, everyone dies in the end. All that is left in place of the two teenagers were two lifeless bodies, under the dark night sky, away from everyones' eyes.

----------------------------------------------------
  Tadah~ Kinda depressing i know but i got this inspiration on a car (very randomly) during my trip in Tasmania. Not sure why but yeah, look at the story in any way you want :3 Hope you enjoyed this short story

Loves,
KittyMefwa 》♡~♡《

S/E: 18 March 2018