Big Boss

Before you start reading I just need to make it clear that this was inspired from Al Cappuccino, a cantonese TVB drama. It has two undercovers that are pretending to be in a relationship (only the bodyguard 'knows' of the relationship) to cover for them meeting frequently and some mildly bl scenes too so it just sent my brain going.

There may a lot of similarities with the show, in no way am I claiming them. I just wanted to write out what went on in my brain's mini cinema.

Enjoy!

------

  The sun was shining brightly outside, today we have two men discussing something in what seems to be a lounge room.

"Are you seriously, seriously going to turn the company legit?"

"Mm. Anything wrong with it?"

  The man with rough silver hair stepped closer to the black haired man, maybe to create some tension and force him to rethink his decision. "Do you seriously think we can do this? Most of the company's profit comes from the illegal business. If you cut away those, how are we going to survive? A lot of them may leave the gang."

  In response to the silverhead, he took a step back hoping to put some distance between them. "We will somehow. Anyways, we already signed a female artist and have a small group of production crew. Plus, she's my friend so I trust that she won't let me down."

  The silver haired one continued advancing, pushing the other down onto the brown leather chair. "Yeah, okay. I'm fine with you turning it legit but why. Why must it be filmmaking? Can't you pick something else?"

  He was getting frustrated, wondering he could not do what he wanted and why he was moving closer to him. "I know there are other things out there but I just want to do this okay? Since young all I wanted was to be part of the showbiz world but all I could do was keep it in, wear a poker face and now look at me. I'm the Big Boss of the gang, head of the company, if I can't act then at least I can make shows."

  The man on top pushed his face closer to the one being trapped, their faces only a few centimetres apart. "Fine. But don't get too involved with that actress. If you care too much about her, you're going to put the company and the gang at risk. You've already spent too much money buying her way out of her previous company."

  He can't move his head away anymore since he was at the limit of how much the chair could sink down, if this continues they may end up kissing. Something he doesn't want since the last time they kissed to lie to his bodyguard. "She's my good friend! How could I have left her to film something that would degrade her worth! Why do you care anyways, it's not like you need to care about me!"

  The black haired man was about to blow up, the stubborn man above him isn't letting him free and keeps staring it him, it was making him uncomfortable. The door clicked, his bodyguard, Josh, came in. "Sir, I heard you shouting, is everything- Oh. I'll leave then, you two talk it out first. We don't want the things between you two to affect the gang."

  Once the door closed again, evident from the click which means it was locked from inside, the Big Boss pushed the man hovering above him away, taking full advantage of his shocked state of being caught in this position with his supposed lover. He composed himself and left the room, only nodding at Josh who glanced back at the room before following his boss closely.

----

  It was late at night when his peaceful sleep was interrupted, he was very alert even in his sleep. It was something trained since young.

"*sigh*... What are you doing here Guang Song , you're ruining my sleep... aren't you suppose to be bunking with Josh."

"Yeah I know, I just had to say that I'm not used to sleeping alone and he just kicked me out with a blanket. He also said something about not being so loud because people had to sleep."