Oh

Character Details cause why not.

EDD

- burning passion to make everyone happy
- enjoys Matt's company
- Tom's best friend (No, there is not going to be TomEdd in here. Sorry guys)
- STILL has a strange suspicion on Tord but doesn't show it
- Tord and Edd are cat buddies

MATT

- loves himself 101%
- He has a mark from Tords Explosion (Just a tiny scar on the bottom of his chin)
- Edd is his favourite person in his house
- Thinks Tom is mature (He will go to him if he has a problem the no love or close to love)
- Think Mark is smart (and wants to be like him)
- COOKIES-
- Great singer (He sings every special day Christmas, Easter, etc. Everyone enjoys it a lot. Especially Edd.

TOM

- Alcoholic
- He started being miserable after........ I'm not spoiling.
- First time miserable was when his father got shot
- when someone reminds him about he has a flashback, starts feeling woozy, and gets a migraine and faints for 30 min, forgetting what happened
- Doesn't think Tord is such a bad person, but keeps his hatred on him up, so he can't fool him again since..... I'm not spoiling.
- goes monster tom went mad, extremely sad, on the edge of wanting to kill himself, and Christmas. (Almost)
-  hates Christmas as one Christmas night, he ran up to the tree in his preschool and got nothing. Everyone laughed at him and bullied him, even the teacher, but not Edd, Matt or Tord. (But Tord did laugh.)
His blood is actually neon purple/Pink (lets just say that in this book, and it's only pink or purple when he's hit dangerously bad)
- He has a beautiful singing voice (One of the best in the house, only that he never let anyone listen, and know one know how much he practices everyday. But that's a secret to keep.)

Do NOT go in the comments and scream TOM CAN SING!!! Or I will murder you with my carrot. Never mind I'll just not put it in the book. Thank you! <3

T O R D

- Leader of the Red Army
- Allies with the blue, yellow and sunset army
- Enemies with black, purple and bomber army
- Fandemt and Grey army is unknown.
- He LOVES hentai, and wishes to try some moves on someone. (That ain't happening soon-)
- Fully regrets what he has done, and wishes to go back, either him never touching his base, or him never coming to their house.
- He apologised to Jon and  helped the neighbors to a new place. (For some reason it was two blocks away from Edds house....)
-  He thinks he has Edds trust, Matt forgave him from the start, (meaning by also punched him) and Tom.... he really wants to atleast darn abit of from him.
- Tord can play a bit of the Saxophone

HOW TORD ESCAPED
Oooh! Bad fanfic writing with HennyCake!

Italics= Thinking in his mind

This all takes place 1 month AFTER the explosion

Tord decided to escape the red army, lying to them that he was going to Norway. It wouldn't be long until they found out he lied, but they don't know where he is. On his way to Edds house, he did try to get murdered, kidnaped, robbed, handed into the police, and drowned. Once he came to Edds house, what he saw was a helpless Tord, bandages everywhere, bloody on a lot of places, crying. Edd stayed silent. Then he screamed at him.

Edd: HOW CAN YOU COME BACK AFTER WHAT YOUVE DONE!?? YOU DESTROYED OUR HOUSE, KILLED JON, TRIED TO MURDER TOM, AND THE WORST BIT!?? WE THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!! *sniff* T- toms been acting different ever since that incident. He says he's fine when he's not, he doesn't eat and he never talks to us now.

Edd was crying right now, as Tord was shocked. Once Matt saw him,

He punched Tord in the face. Then hugged him.

Matt: thank GOODNESS you're alright. Sorry, my body acts like that to people who hurt them. It's a habit.

No Tords confused.

After a while of discussing, cussing, and fussing, Tord promised he would never hurt them again, and all of them agreed.

Tord was let into the house, sitting with Matt and Edd.

Until Tom came into the living room.

Tord: T-Tom? .....I'm...so, so sorry.

Tom stayed silenced, staring at his face.

He ran up to him and hugged the tall, scarred man.

Tom: Y-YOUR AL- LIVE!! YOURE ALIVE, YOURE ALIVE, YOURE ALIVE!!

Tord was shocked and was about to cry, until

Tom: Yo-youre...you're.....you. You. YOU BIG F****** JERK-

He punched Tord in the stomach and Tord passed out. DaaAaAm DEM STRONG-

And thus the story continues.

WHAT WILL BE IN THE F U T U R E

- new villains, allies, and anons will come into the story.
- Some angst, some halarious moments will happen too.
- YES, TOMTORD AND EDDMATT WILL BE A THING, stay frickin patient.
- NO, Tord CANNOT go through the mirror and magically teleport back. I want to make this interesting. The shard is gone, nothing, he can't use it anymore. So please STOP commenting things like
I'll go get the shard!
Why not use the mirror?

-

Remember this cringy old comic? This will come important in the future

So. That's all I got. See ya later! I actually hope you'd read this cause you won't understand anything in the future.

Bye potato's!