Tord's Realization.

Also in this book I'll be changing from paper to digital for what is more comfortable at that time. I'll mostly be using paper. (Maybe)

 (Maybe)

(She ain't blushing cause of Tord/Tori, she's just extremely drunk)

: Hey. It's storytime with Henny. Cause I'm too damn lazy to do the rest of the art- :

9 months ago....

Tam: *Wakes up* ugh.... useless day for a useless me...

Since after 1 month after the "incident" Tamara has been getting awful, horrifying dreams. Some may be:

YOU KILLED TORI HOW COULD YOU-
IM SORRY
YOU WERE NEVER OUR FRIEND
I HATE YOU SO MUCH,
WE, HATE YOU SO MUCH-

And bananas. Ughh, horrifying, disgusting...... bananas.

It's been going on for 5 months now. Every. Single. Day. All she feels now is regret, sadness, and depression. (She didn't cut herself or anything... yet.)

Tamara was just walking down to the main kitchen in Ell's apartment, getting herself some nice black coffee.

*she opens the door*

Tamara: ELL I NEED COFFEEEEE, IM TOO DANG TIRED TO LIV-

*gasp*

Ell and Matilda were sitting on the sofa. With Tori next to them.

Tori: T-T...Tammy Girl?.....                (nickname for Tamara.)

Tamara: ....a....ell. WHY DID YOU BRING THIS SON OF A BI-

The argument went on. ( Brought to you by the author not wanting to spoil the book coming soon. )

Ell explained everything tori has told her. The sadness, the regret.... just like Tamara.

You can't expect your enemies to have no heart. They aren't a robot. Soon, you will see....

Keep your friends close. Keep your enemies closer.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
PRESENT

Tord: But....why? Why did you forgive...me so easily?

Tam: ....who said it was easy?
I had many thoughts in my brain. Will she try to kill us again? Will she even like me anymore?
I heard in the other universe, (I guess), that the...male version of me hated boy Tori's guts.

Tord: .....son of a b**** never even liked him anyways... *a frown starts to form*

Tam: Don't know about him, but tori and I grew up close. We just never really knew how close we were. When Tom and I were in the bar, getting drunk and all that stuff, he told me this.

Tom: Tord, heheh, he was... the unusual type... picking on me, acting nice in front of Edd, leaving suddenly... he was such a good childhood friend.... I want to get those times back. I hate his guts and all, but... some chance... ONE CHANCE to start all over... I'll go over and press the button.

Tord started down at his feet. Shocked.

Did he really mean that? Was he just drunk and spitting that like a joke? Or does he really.... want to be my friend?

Tam: See, you never really know what choices you can take. Just give it a try soldier! What you always say to me... right Tori?

Tord: ........right.

Tam: Hey! Maybe Tom wants to be boy Tori's friend too mate! You never know....

Tord: ....Thanks for telling me again..Tam, Tammy...Girl? I actually can't believe you told me all this while being super drunk. I'm impres-

Tam: HAHAHAHA! OH, HA- HEH- OK, OK, GOOD ONE!! YOU REMEMBER THAT I ALWAYS FORGET WHEN I TALK SERIOUSLY WHILE REALLY DRUNK?!! HAH! ONCE MORNING COMES, ILL FORGET THIS WHOLE DAY! Better make this time count Tori! Ask anything you want.

Tord: Umm..... are you still.... depressed from me?...

Tam: .... nah Tordilla! I *hic* love you the way you are now!

Tord drew up a tint of pink blush.

Tord: soo... are you saying you like..me?..

Tam: *she freezes for a second* Umm... actually, gotta think about that one.

Tord: Dam, is it really not obvious what the answer is?

Tord: Then, instead of us... wanna talk about how ell likes Matilda right now?

Tam: HAH! Now, you just made me interested.

They talked for a while until Tamara past out.

Tord places her in bed, and then.....

Gave a quick kiss on the hand before he left her room.

Tord: Ugh, If tom finds out about this, I'm sure to be dead.
He chuckled, and went to Tori's room.

Bonus:
TORD IN TORIS ROOM

Tord: Daaaam Girl, how much hentai do you keep?.....

Lucky me!

What did you think about this chapter? Please tell me in the comments! I'm sorry if the fanfic was bad, English isn't my strongest subject, and also this is actually one of the first time writing a fanfic XP hope you enjoyed!

Bye potato's!~

Holy crap in done with this part now I can FINALLY keep the story going.

CHAPTER 3:

TORD IS GOING HOME!