Im sorry but,

I'm not a good writer, and I don't think you guys think I'm a good writer.

I know, that I have inspiring stories and adventures but,

Doesn't it feel like your judged sometimes?...

Look, I'm just a little kid who has a passion for eddsworld and started this book, and one day I realised you guys like reading fanfics a lot here, and I said to myself,

Hey, maybe I should start writing!
Then that Tamara and Tord conversation came up. Lots of you enjoyed it, and I was pretty proud of myself.

But...then I realise. "I'm just a little kid with little skill in writing"

"People in high school look at my work"

"This isn't good enough"

"This isn't proper writing"

Fact about me: My biggest fear is people judging me, and their opinion on me.

I'm not usually a person to vent, and I'm pretty happy in my life right now. It's just, holidays are almost finished and...I'm getting a bit anxious for school.

So please,

Tell me what to improve.

Tell me what I need to do better in my writing. If your just gonna comment

"Oh! Your writings beautiful and I think it looks great!"

Please save it for later. You think that's gonna help me, it's just gonna make it worse.

Give me criticism, I don't care if your younger, or not very skilled at writing, just,

My books aren't perfect. You had to find atleast something in this book that bothers you, don't you?...

I don't know if I can update today.

I don't have inspiration to draw, and the story lines a mess.

aleezah_trash I'll get that fanart done soon.

Galaxy_Amaze I'll try to do your ask as soon as possible.

I don't, feel like myself right now.

My family can cheer me up.

Let me tell you this, if your ever alone, your family is the best to go to. Not your friends first. They can comfort you. I know from experience.

Sorry bout this, I just feel better writing my feelings :)

Stay in touch! I'm really close to making a new ask eddsworld book, but the fact I've come so far and I don't want to leave you guys in the dust, I'll continue this book, and when eddsworld 2 comes out, I promise I won't disappoint that book like this one.

Please criticise! Bye!